My breakfast.. include your PICS .. give me some breakfast ideas

Options
Here is my breakfast this morning .. whole grain toast with avocado spread that I did myself .. with a small orange and coffee.. I need some breakfast ideas.. please include pics.

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    No pics but I'm having half a large sweet potato with a fried egg on top!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I just had a Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burger topped with a slice of provolone and a poached egg with 1/2 an avocado on the side. It was delicious. :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    No pics, but I had a big breakfast this morning -- 2 duck eggs, in an omelet with asparagus, watercress, and mushrooms, plus some feta. On the side I had some skyr with a little almond butter stirred in.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No picture, but I had leftovers: starchy potatoes with cabbage and ground beef. One of my ultimate comfort foods, except I usually like it with mushrooms instead of beef.

Yesterday it was a lavash roll with hummus and strips of leftover roasted eggplant and garlic, with tomatoes of course.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    No pics, but I just had a veggie corn dog and some V8.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Forgot to take a photo, but today was one of those "not really in the mood for breakfast" days, so I roasted some asparagus and cauliflower (with a little bacon to take the place of olive oil) and had it with turkey plus some avocado and salsa.
  • ltoaa1
    ltoaa1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Been having 50g of Bran Cereal, topped with a pear or an apple. At the end, I add a light yogurt instead of milk.
  • malmal04
    malmal04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This has been my go to breakfast. 2 scrambler eggs with spinach, then I top it with 1/2 an avocado and 2 tbs of fresh salsa. I save the other 1/2 of the avocado to use in a protein smoothie after I work out.
  • sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    No pic but I make a hash of zucchini, onion, red and green peppers sauteed in a skillet using no stick spray with a couple of fried eggs on top. Around 200 calories and amazingly filling. If you have the calories throw on some cheese!
  • Tyson88Rosen
    Tyson88Rosen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    2f8z96zp17vw.jpg
    For breakfast? ...
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    2f8z96zp17vw.jpg
    For breakfast? ...

Why not? You can eat whatever you wish for breakfast...
  • MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been having a English muffin with avocado, pepitas and nutritional yeast.
  • tdmarion40
    tdmarion40 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had 2 egg omelet with 2 slices of bacon and 1 cup of canteloupe
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    No pics but today I had a Cascadian Farm Protein Honey Roasted Nut Bar and a Skyr Raspberry yogurt.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Every day I have two slices of low cal toast with 20gms of natural peanut butter, 50gms of banana, coffee with light cream, and 1/3 cup of apple juice mixed with water...comes out to 350 calories.
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been loving these oatmeal pancakes! I load in blueberries or pecans and lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar or light amount of maple syrup! I make them Sunday eat two every morning. I use wheat flour and less sugar than original recipe. They keep me full until lunch.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Not hungry for breakfast today, so I just had coffee and a square of dark chocolate.