I need someone to tell me to keep going!!

Options
2»

Replies

• jdoggie
    jdoggie Posts: 42
    Options
    that is the great thing about wagons you can jump right back on, and enjoy the ride at the end... I have no doubt you can do it.. they say nothing tastes as good as thing thin feels:)
  • jdoggie
    jdoggie Posts: 42
    Options
    that is the great thing about wagons you can jump right back on, and enjoy the ride at the end... I have no doubt you can do it.. they say nothing tastes as good as thing thin feels:)
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. You can't change the past, so just focus on your next step forward. You can do this!!!
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    Everyone will ALWAYS have a down day. That doesn't mean that we failed at what we're trying to achieve. I haven't fallen off the bandwagon yet, but everyday I have to keep telling myself that I can do this, push past the pain, there's a reason why you're doing this.

Your best motivator is yourself. Tell yourself positive things and keep saying that you can do it and I'm sure you will!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS> think of how good you can fit into your favorite pair of jeans at least 2 sizes smaller, think of how good you will feel when you put on that black dress and you know you look good, think of how good you will feel when you reach your goals. Dont give up, do this for you......
  • jenlikesfood
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a few weeks and just decided I would rather be fat than to be miserable trying to lose weight. But now I know I'm more miserable when I overeat and feel like a stuffed pig or when I can't catch my breath after walking up my stairs. Don't fall off!! It's a sad and lonely place! :)
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    You control your own destiny and that is to stay the course and loose the weight. You are a strong woman and nothing can stop you! YOU GOT THIS!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Awdeeter,
    You can do this for you!
    Now get to it!

GO GO GO !!!!:happy:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Remember what lead you to joining - that/those reason(s) is still there.
    You can & WILL do this - one day at a time.
    Good luck
    :flowerforyou:
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Get back on the wagon! I had a margarita saturday, a brownie today and like half of a "low cal chocolate peanut butter pie" if it makes you feel any better. We can get back on the wagon together :) BTW I didnt log it and Im not going to.... Ill restart tomorrow
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    you can do this... Sometimes you just gotta fake it til you make it.

walk away, take some deep breaths. remind yourself of all the reasons you decided to make a change for yourself.

Remind yourself that you are WORTH it!!!
  • pedagopractice
    pedagopractice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's so awesome you are back! Good for you and keep going!
  • vicky_wright
    Options
    We are all in it for the same reason. You can do it. We all can do it. Keep going. Stay in the wagon:)
  • pedagopractice
    pedagopractice Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are all AWESOME!! Today I held on and did not have any naughty moments. Let's hope tomorrow is the same!
  • Sharonum
    Sharonum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We all have good and bad days! Don't try to be perfect, but rather just be YOU! The Sun will always Shine on tomorrow! :)

Stay enocurage....You Can Do This!!!
  • jmh35slh
    jmh35slh Posts: 78
    Options
    If I can you can! The last 2 weeks for me have been rough - it was my friends here at mfp saved me. keep up with it! Set backs are normal. Just try to remember why you decided to start this journey.
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You can do it! We all can do it!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Knowing you need to ask for encouragement is a start! You realize that life is a struggle and eating healthy and exercising are part of that struggle! You can do it. Take it one day at a time or one hour at a time if you need to but just remember that in the end you will be happy you stuck with it! Good luck.