Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    0716.jpg
  • margie_77
    Options
    We've still got 3 weeks left in this challenge.. How's everybody doing? Kicking it up a notch? Coasting?

I'm doing week 4 of C25K, drinking more water, and trying to tame my dinners so that I can get back to losing atleast a pound a week. I have too far to go to just maintain! :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Oh, I really don't want to coast. I want to move in the right direction. it does seem like I've been floating lately. not moving forward or moving backwards. I am going to put my best foot forward for the next 3 weeks so I can see this weight come off once and for all.
  • lidunne
    lidunne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Weighting in tomorrow, really hope that i'm down :o(
  • lidunne
    Options
    Weighting in at 130.7, down 1.8 on last week!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Grats lidunne! =)
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    down to 220 :)

my new goal will be 215
  • angiembb
    angiembb Posts: 12
    Options
    I don't know if it is too late for me to join this will be my first challenge ever...
    My current weight is 260 goal weight of 255 for 8-8-11
    Will see how this influences my weight.
    Angiembb :wink:

7848092.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • margie_77
    Options
    Welcome Angie :)
    I will be posting an updated spread sheet this weekend.

What are you doing to reach your goals? Calorie counting (I'm sure since you're here), but are you doing a specific work out? Walking, biking?

Do you have an recipes to share?

Everyone else please feel free to add your input :)
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I'm at 205.5 right now and I'm still really hoping to hit my goal by 8.8.11 (although I would love to hit it by 8.1.11) We can do this!! Keep up the great work guys!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    165.8 today, can't believe that I'm only down .2 for the month. it has been a lot of ups and downs this month. but surprisingly, my clothes fit better, I am buying smaller sizes. my belly is finally shrinking. I feel stronger. so why won't the scale agree with me??
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw: 218.3
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am still here . Everyone is doing a wonderful job I I was on vacation and had gained some and lost some of what that i had gained back ! I know i wont meet my goal for this challange but i am back on track this week !
  • angiembb
    Options
    Welcome Angie :)
    I will be posting an updated spread sheet this weekend.

What are you doing to reach your goals? Calorie counting (I'm sure since you're here), but are you doing a specific work out? Walking, biking?

Do you have an recipes to share?

Everyone else please feel free to add your input :)

Margie,
    Thanks for the welcome;) anyone can add me if you want.... can always use more friends;)) I am using myfitnesspal everyday trying to maintain under on sodium and sugar specifically the fat and others tend not to go over often... Have beencleabing and working around my house since I don't have access to a gym and I have messedy knee up which has limited me grately. And two weeks ago my husband had a discectomy. We have three kids 3-5-7. I love too cook and gave recipes but have to make a zerba baby shower cake and have my niece and nephew (5-9) today also.
    Did a weigh in 259 lbs
    Look forward to getting to know all of you better;)))
    Angie
  • RosiG
    RosiG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...I'm checking in at 233.2 yay...we've still got a couple weeks til the end so I'm excited. Thanks to Angie for reminding me of the challenge!! good luck all :)
  • angiembb
    Options
    I am at 258lbs;)))
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Back from my summer holidays(part 1), back home for a couple of days then I am back on summer holidays(part 2). I am just writing in to let you all know, I am the same weight, I am not losing but I am playing around with 2 pounds, which I hate. I have trouble when I go visiting places for my holidays. I noticed I am having trouble getting back on track too. Any advice from any other fellow travelers out there?
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
  • lidunne
    Options
    Back at 132.5... this is ridiculous... i give up... im sick of this!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Sorry, I have been out of town for a few days :) I will update the spreadsheet tonight.
    ~Margie