Looking for friends who also need to lose over 100 pounds

Options
I am looking for female friends with over 100 pounds to lose who would like to support and motivate each other.

Replies

• m1227mfp
    m1227mfp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Welcome to MFP!
  • TalaNrys
    TalaNrys Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in the same boat, 100 pounds to lose and always looking for friends.
  • bigflyness17
    bigflyness17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    m1227mfp wrote: »
    I am looking for female friends with over 100 pounds to lose who would like to support and motivate each other.

Hello I need to loose over 100 lbs and I need all the motivation I can get.
  • michello2007
    michello2007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Ive lost 50 pounds and still have 130 to go! I make my goals smaller the so im not looking at the whole picture. Would love to help anyone and for anyone to want to help me in return.
  • 13araxter
    13araxter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same! I have about 140 to lose! Everyone feel free to add!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Have 100 lbs to lose anyone can add me and I do have a open diary
  • angkit88
    angkit88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have about 85 to lose. Feel free to add me! I am in need of some motivation!
  • sunshine74136
    sunshine74136 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have over 200 pounds to lose anyone feel free to add me. Can use all the support I can get and love to support others.
  • ategethoff
    ategethoff Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'd love to have friends who understand the struggles of needing to lose 100+ lbs! Please add me! I can use all the support and motivation I can get!!!
  • ParanormaLauren
    ParanormaLauren Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yep! Definitely open to new friends and have a looooong way to go. I'll be here for a while. lol Anyone can add me.
  • m1227mfp
    Options
    bump up
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 45 and have about 115 to go. I log daily and my diary is open.
  • HollyKidd2017
    HollyKidd2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 pounds to lose. Please add me
  • m1227mfp
    Options
  • Kat4119
    Kat4119 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I need to lose about 150 lbs, but 100 lbs would be acceptable. I can't say no to sugar and it makes me suffer a great deal. I need help, motivation, or a kick in the rump. I just need to stay focused, quit emotional eating, and stay on a limited calorie plan. Sounds easy...lol
  • corialtmann
    corialtmann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs and can always use motivation! I need help staying motivated to eat healthier and also getting myself to the gym and exercising. Feel free to add me!