Looking for friends who also need to lose over 100 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose, already lost 70lbs.
  • SusieQube
    SusieQube Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow the ear a bunch of us. I hired a personal trainer. It is costing me $$. That is how serious I am. Money I don't have. Looking for others who are in the same boat! Please feel free to message me too. ;)
  • neesa_ross
    neesa_ross Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds I am trying to lose. I have already lost 51 pounds so far. You guys can feel free to add me! Keep up the good work!
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I started out in January focusing on losing 100 lbs - I'm down 70 now. I'm pretty sure I'm looking at more than another 30 but I'll say that's my minimum at this point.
  • JennieDiB
    JennieDiB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my end goal is at least 100 lbs, but I'm also taking it in 15 lb mini goals so I don't get overwhelmed. 6 weeks in I'm 19 lbs down and focusing on the next 20 now.
  • d_capaldo
    d_capaldo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    m1227mfp wrote: »
    I am looking for female friends with over 100 pounds to lose who would like to support and motivate each other.

I'm in the same boat,add me if you like,we can do this together, d_capaldo
  • d_capaldo
    Options
    neesa_ross wrote: »
    I have over 100 pounds I am trying to lose. I have already lost 51 pounds so far. You guys can feel free to add me! Keep up the good work!

Hello
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have more than 100lbs. We are in the same boat please add me
  • d_capaldo
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs and can always use motivation! I need help staying motivated to eat healthier and also getting myself to the gym and exercising. Feel free to add me!

You can add me if you like, I'm looking to lose weight and control my diabetes. D_Capaldo
  • d_capaldo
    Options
    jefyhr01 wrote: »
    Hi all, my end goal is at least 100 lbs, but I'm also taking it in 15 lb mini goals so I don't get overwhelmed. 6 weeks in I'm 19 lbs down and focusing on the next 20 now.

Would love to be friends sooo wet can help one another. But don't how to add people. D_capaldo
  • MoonyLui
    MoonyLui Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and needing to lose over 100 lbs as well. My food entries are friends only. Feel free to add me.
  • jennrox78
    jennrox78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    more than 100 to lose and an open diary.. add me :)
  • fromastafunk
    fromastafunk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've got about 140lbs to lose, and would love to help motivate and be motivated! Feel free to add me. :)
  • not_my_first_rodeo
    Options
    If you're still looking for friends, let me know. I was going great guns, but managed to regain so much weight. Starting at taking it off again.
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am working on my first 100 lbs (90 down in almost a year) and then will move to my next 100 lb goal. It’s a long slow journey isn’t it? My diary is open and I try to support all my MFP friends. Please feel free to add me if anyone sees this? I kind of feel like I’m late to the party on this thread. But I can relate so thought I’d say hi. I’ll send an invite as well. Hope you are all still working on your goals and having success!
  • nassi1984
    nassi1984 Posts: 43 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I've just rejoined and also looking for new friends with a lot to lose, please feel free to add me