Who would you like to thank?

Options
kitty_meow_meow_
kitty_meow_meow_ Posts: 3,786 Member
Mfp is a pretty good support network. Hopefully you have some people in your real life who are also a great support network, but if you don't, this is a great place to find others to help you with that motivation and drive to keep going. Has anyone ever gone above and beyond in helping you, supporting you, inspiring you to stay on your journey, whether here or in your personal life? Have you ever wanted to thank that person and let them know just how much they helped you, saved you, inspired you, taught you....etc. ? So many negatives out there in the world, I thought it might be a nice idea to help share the positivity, the inspiration, and the good.

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I will go!

@kitty_meow_meow_ @LiftingLisa and @nolan44219 You three have been my constants for over the past year. I love you guys!

There are a few others too and I hate leaving people out but these are the three I talk to daily and know the most about me!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    @RunHardBeStrong I'd like to thank you for being my shoulder to cry on and my sounding board for my craziness. You are always there when I need someone to talk to. You are one of the few I consider a true friend.

<3 Back at ya!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    @BowlingForHollars has been the best at kicking my *kitten* when I need it.

@jtegirl1 inspired me to start lifting and is an awesome cheerleader.

@_dixiana_ seems to share my brain sometimes and can cheer me out of a funk without trying.

@Girl_With_Muscles_ has both encouraged me and been an inspiration to me.

I'm not the best with pretty words, but those are the most recent and at the front of my brain.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    two for me. both long gone. can't remember usernames so won't bother tagging at all. miss both of them dreadfully anyhow.

she reminded me to not get locked up inside my head too much. made me smile often. she swims in my sea still and always will.

he always made me laugh harder than anybody else. if he hadn't done that when he did, i really don't know where i'd be right now. i never like to wish i was someone else, but i wish i could have been more like him in a lot of ways.

If he's who I think, I miss that crazy mofo for reals too!

Also, I missed the hell outta you when you were gone too @_har_T_Swallow :kissing_heart:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I don't have "friendships" like y'all do here. Not sure if I'll ever get to that point. I'm my biggest cheerleader and my worst critic.

Edited to add words.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @jtegirl1, where to begin. You friended me quite some time ago, and I fell in love with you instantly. I tell my hubs one day I will meet you in person, and he says buy a ticket and just go (for realz). You my #soulsista are many reasons why I keep doing what I do, and I hope, especially after today, you realize how much of a friend to me you have been. Not one day passes that we do not talk and all 'those times' when I needed to vent, scream or just needed an ear, you have always been there. Its with very much love and gratitude that I say thank you for being my awesome and great friend! Love you mostest!! ❤️️
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Everyone on my friend list. I don't really know any of them personally because I haven't been on the forums that long, but thanks to that, I added them & they are great at encouraging & cheering me on, in my news feed. I do my best to encourage them too.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank all the little people.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    @Timshel_ You have been the most positive force and needed voice in my life. You helped pull me up from some pretty bad spots in life, and especially in those darkest places only you where able to know. You call me on my BS, and while you can be harsh, you don't judge me and are open to accept me for who I am. You are always there, and I am grateful, though I don't always say it or even show it, and especially when I have tried to push you away and completely silence you.

Thank you.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

They say you are welcome.

munchkins3-lg.png
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Lilliputians or residents of Blefuscu? I was under the impression that you had to pick a side or rather an end.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Broomstick_Boo, I love ya girlfriend! You brighten up day, every single day you send me smooches! You are the kindest, wittiest and loveliest persons I know. And that voice of yours is the hottest thing ever. Thanks to you #sista-wife for being my friend, you make my days brighter everyday! :p<3
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Mfp is a pretty good support network. Hopefully you have some people in your real life who are also a great support network, but if you don't, this is a great place to find others to help you with that motivation and drive to keep going. Has anyone ever gone above and beyond in helping you, supporting you, inspiring you to stay on your journey, whether here or in your personal life? Have you ever wanted to thank that person and let them know just how much they helped you, saved you, inspired you, taught you....etc. ? So many negatives out there in the world, I thought it might be a nice idea to help share the positivity, the inspiration, and the good.

Boy, you really have run out of good ideas, haven't ya?
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    @RunHardBeStrong Thank you for always being there for me. You have so much going on in your world, but for over a year now you have always made time to be there for me when I needed to vent, just talk or someone to make me laugh. Your heart is pure gold and I love you. One day we're gonna run away together (even if just for a weekend). <3:*
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    With that said...

I'd like to thank the members of the Academy...