Who would you like to thank?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    @RunHardBeStrong Thank you for always being there for me. You have so much going on in your world, but for over a year now you have always made time to be there for me when I needed to vent, just talk or someone to make me laugh. Your heart is pure gold and I love you. One day we're gonna run away together (even if just for a weekend). <3:*

Awe, you made me cry. I love you girl! <3 And yes to running away together!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Can I also say that I first read this as who would you like to spank I thought I'd accidentally stumbled into fun and games. :#
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I'm not tagging anyone but they should know it's for them

You recently said a few words to me that I so badly needed to hear at that exact time. I told you how much I needed to hear them, I won't forget that. Thankyou for producing the most random things I've ever seen here too. Random? I put a lot of thought into my posts.

You! You inspired my username. You make me laugh all of the time and you're so refreshingly honest. Thank you for being you Sally. You're welcome but my name is Hicks

To the crazy 9, It's a fun ride with you guys, you make my bladder burst from laughter and stay the realest people I've known here. I probably wouldn't still be here without you. you're stuck with me now. We're known as the Jeffersons!

Lastly, thankyou to the many of you who have made me laugh here, mostly with you, sometimes at you. You haven't the faintest clue how important it is to keep laughing.
    You funny *kitten*! You should see me when I'm high

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Meh she's left. Still speak to her a few times a week. Maybe less when she's busy.

Helping folks in day to day life is a strange thing. I don't think I've helped anyone on the forums but you never know. I've helped myself...to all the chocolate. Does that count?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Meh she's left. Still speak to her a few times a week. Maybe less when she's busy.

Helping folks in day to day life is a strange thing. I don't think I've helped anyone on the forums but you never know. I've helped myself...to all the chocolate. Does that count?

If it's the lovely lady with the long long long legs, tell her I say hello!

I haven't measured her legs. So I can neither confirm or deny. Gimme another clue?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    To the college women's sports teams I try to make sure I am on the field when they are training. You have been excellent inspiration. Thank you.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Thank you to @Timshel_ for sending me Beyonce when I'm not feeling so fierce!
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Tell her I said HI!

Now ya'll just fecking wit me riiight?

you don't know who it is...you can't. You're no jedi.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Tell her I said HI!

Now ya'll just fecking wit me riiight?

you don't know who it is...you can't. You're no jedi.

I assumed Jenmar

I hate you.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    lol I don't speak to jen that often. I record her every move and collect evidence but not talk.

I'm curious why you all jumped to her though?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    lol I don't speak to jen that often. I record her every move and collect evidence but not talk.

I was thinking of someone else.

I'm still trying to figure who long legs is...Kim?
  • MrStabbems
    Options

I was thinking of someone else.

I'm still trying to figure who long legs is...Kim?

yes! The best legs on mfp.

I haven't heard from Kim in a long time. I agree. would very much like to hear from her again but I don't know where she is. Had a whole buncha stuff going on last time we talked.