Who else is fasting for Ramadan?

Options
AsrarHussain
AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
I am fasting for Ramadan and training in the gym. Who else is doing the same ?

Replies

• earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Fasting, haven't made it to the gym yet. But will start going back this week in shaa Allah. Last year I didn't do much cardio, but stayed on top of weight lifting
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm fasting and yesterday was my first time working out during Ramadan. It was very minimal, but 15 min on the stationary bike and 15 min lifting weights after iftaar. I don't know if I'll be able to continue as the fasting days become longer. Having the time is a major issue for me and sleep has a higher priority than exercise this month since I have to wake up early in the morning to begin with. Ramadan Mubarak @earthsember @AsrarHussain
  • imid12
    imid12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am fasting I usually swim some laps but since Ramadan started I have only been walking next week weights.
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    janjunie wrote: »
    I'm fasting and yesterday was my first time working out during Ramadan. It was very minimal, but 15 min on the stationary bike and 15 min lifting weights after iftaar. I don't know if I'll be able to continue as the fasting days become longer. Having the time is a major issue for me and sleep has a higher priority than exercise this month since I have to wake up early in the morning to begin with. Ramadan Mubarak @earthsember @AsrarHussain

Khairan Mubarak
  • AsrarHussain
    Options
    kavahni wrote: »
    Jew here, wishing you all Ramadan Mubarak.

Khairan Mubarak. Thank you.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    kavahni wrote: »
    Jew here, wishing you all Ramadan Mubarak.

Thank you :)
  • Caloriesloser
    Caloriesloser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am