21 day fix challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA but I've been participating.

Height: 5'7
    My starting weight was 139.9 lbs.
    Natural Waist: 28
    Lower Belly: 31.25

Like I said, I'm not looking to lose much, just tone up. And it would be nice to have those waist measurements back to their original 26 and 29.5 respectively. Darn spawn!

Lets see...Monday: I forgot it was Monday because of the holiday and ate many snacks. I'm a huge snack cake junkie. Worked out though...Ripped in 30.

Tuesday: Ate like a champ. I will not cut my snacks for anybody though! I just can't deprive myself like that. I'm big on proper portions though. Work out: Just Dance (don't judge! I lost over 20 lbs in 2 months on this thing after I had my second baby. Hello Playstation!!)

Wednesday: Ate like a champ. Snacked like one too. Work out: Nada

• Evallusion
    Options
    Thursday: Ate well. Minimal snacking.
    Workout: Ripped in 30. Almost died.
  • Maejestique
    Maejestique Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Completed day 4 pilates fix!

@Evallusion great job!
  • Evallusion
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Maejestique
    Options
    Completed day 5 cardio fix! Except for those burpees I nailed today's workout! :smiley:
  • Simbaby09
    Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Had a bad eating day yesterday, hope to see very good progress by the end of the challenge. I do need consistency, that's what I struggle with
    Todays weight 214lbs

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I went yesterday without alcohol, and today I am trying to drink 8 glasses of water. And I lifted on Monday and this morning.

It's not that I'm an alcoholic, but I live in a city, and I do a lot of entertaining. Too many nights are spent either on the roof watching the sunset with a bottle of wine, or having a glass (or 2) with dinner when we're out.

I've started breaking up my exercise into 30-minute segments. Run for 30, lift for 30, elliptical for 30, etc. It seems a lot easier.
  • Maejestique
    Options
    Half way through!
  • Evallusion
    Options
    I'm still kickin. Down a couple pounds but Aunt Flo is here so that may or may not be accurate. I have discovered cheese sticks...specifically, Sargento's sharp cheddar cheese sticks. I am in heaven. Said bye-bye to Jillian...strictly dancing on the ps4. Back to work I go...

Hope everyone is hanging in there...
  • Simbaby09
    Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Todays weight is 213lbs
  • SweatsOnSunday
    Options
    Evallusion wrote: »
    I'm still kickin. Down a couple pounds but Aunt Flo is here so that may or may not be accurate. I have discovered cheese sticks...specifically, Sargento's sharp cheddar cheese sticks. I am in heaven. Said bye-bye to Jillian...strictly dancing on the ps4. Back to work I go...

Was totally convinced that you said cheese balls...and thought, "wait, what, she's losing weight eating those wonderful things?"
  • Evallusion
    Options
    Down four pounds! Losing a little faster than intended. I'm breastfeeding and don't wanna ruin my supply. Didn't take any measurements yet. Waiting till the end! Still dancing everyday. Fun fun fun! Cheese cheese cheese!!!
  • Evallusion
    Options
    Evallusion wrote: »

Was totally convinced that you said cheese balls...and thought, "wait, what, she's losing weight eating those wonderful things?"

Never had a cheese ball before. Must investigate!!!!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    Options
    Total calorie count yesterday was good, albeit with some poor choices. But the morning cardio balanced it all out.

Goal for today is another hour of cardio before I head off to work. I do better the rest of the day when I exercise.