Options
AmaliaLav
AmaliaLav Posts: 16 Member
Hello everyone, I am a newbie here and got some questions. My main one now is how can I reply to a comment on a discussion? I know it might be a stupid one but I really can not find how and it drives me crazy haha Thank you!!! :p

Replies

• drewdthomas67
    drewdthomas67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Heyy good morning how are you
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Go to the very bottom of the page. The comment box is there.
  • AmaliaLav
    Options
    Yea I have seen that but how can I reply to different people who had replied to my post. Like just to you now? Thank you :D
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    AmaliaLav wrote: »
    Yea I have seen that but how can I reply to different people who had replied to my post. Like just to you now? Thank you :D

Press quote?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

The quote feature? Like this^^?

Click on quote under their comment.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Underneath the comment the blue text is "quote", click on it and you'll be able to reply. BTW Welcome.
  • AmaliaLav
    Options

aahhh yasss !!! Thank youuu loadddss :D

• drewdthomas67
    drewdthomas67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am a newbie here and got some questions. My main one now is how can I reply to a comment on a discussion? I know it might be a stupid one but I really can not find how and it drives me crazy haha Thank you!!! :p