Well I'm back after just over 2 years!!! In need of awesome friends!

Options

Replies

• rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey @mamamange. I just added you we got this!!
  • mamamange
    mamamange Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Thank you for the add
  • infosakuray7032
    infosakuray7032 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started about 2 weeks ago but i got sore and i started to pick things up again :) started at 60kg, im at 58.4kg now :) my goal weight is to be at 45 but 50 for now wish me luck! Best luck to you too!
  • mamamange
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • NickeKendall
    NickeKendall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just signed up with fitnesspal tonight! Started my fitness/healthy eating last Sunday! Best of luck to you! My goal is to lose 33lbs. We got this! I'm trying to celebrate the small victories and also focusing on non-scale victories.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    My goal is to finish this bottle and sleep in
  • engymandour
    engymandour Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    promise you a great motivation. we started the same day :) added you.
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh! Welcome back!
  • mamamange
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!! Thank you for the adds as I have been saying to everyone since I've started!!! I am more then motivated!!!!
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    How do u get the motivation? For me it's hard
  • Leamlass1
    Leamlass1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad mamamange, I haven't been logging in for quite a while now, thinking that I can do it on my own. My problem is that I am unable to be consistent. It is really frustrating. I am quite a bit older than you and as one knows, a person's metabolism slows to a halt as we get older, along with other factors.

I don't diet, but I am trying to eat healthier and watch my portion sizes. So, I am back to logging in all I eat and hopefully this will help as it did before. Good luck, and don't give up :smile:
  • mamamange
    Options
    Thank you for that! You are so thoughtful!
  • runsiren13
    runsiren13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I rejoined a year ago and even though i'm pretty busy could use more support!
  • jcummings6
    jcummings6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. After all we share the same name, even spelled the same way. My high school friends called me Nellie but no one does now. I just go by Janelle
  • mamamange
    Options
    Wow! That is very cool!! Thank you guys for the friend requests!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys in my news feed!
  • mamamange
    Options
    I hope I didn't miss anyone! If I did please let me know!
  • mamamange
    Options
    More friends are welcome!!!!
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wait more friends mama?! Aren't I enough to keep you entertained :smiley::wink:
  • gemabbi
    gemabbi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Nelly I'm Gemma from the U.K. I will help you stay motivated. It's so hard to get back into it but a good set of MFP friends to help you on the way when times are hard is what you need.
    My story in a nut shell- I had gained 45lbs after pregnancy number one and lost it then I gained a whooping 55lbs after pregnancy number 2 and I'm on my final 20lbs.
    We can do this! I'm a single mum and work part time I try and gym whenever possible.
    Add me if you like