newish but shy

Options
hi i am a 32 year old mother of four and been using the app for about 2 weeks but been on this site for 1 week. I feel a bit stupid really but i need some motivation as i am stuck and cannot lose any weight this has been like this since March and i am getting rather annoyed. I excersise 4-5 times a week at a curves centre and occassionaly do arobic classes . I want to ideally lose another ten pounds but even three I would be happy.

Replies

• V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    We don't bite... Hard ;)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We're all friendly here :smile:
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    It's ok to be shy - you are going out on a limb and we are just happy to have you here to work on getting healthy and fit!!!
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    Welcome! I am shy too and just joined the website yesterday. I am already feeling a much stronger pull to the gym. :)
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    We don't bite... Hard ;)

speak for yourself HA!
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hi I'm also 32 (well will be in September) and also I'm a mother to 4 add me if you'd like
  • BananaRama929
    Options
    That's so great that you are able to stick to that workout regimen (I find it difficult to even start...) but have you been adjusting your food intake in any way? Try eating more often (3 regular meals and ALWAYS 2 snacks in between) to boost your metabolism. Or try to eat foods high in fibre and protein but on the low side in fat, calories and sodium. You will stay fuller longer and foods like salads and veggies take more energy to digest than the calories they contain. Sorry if you've heard all this before but I thought I would just try some suggestions :smile: cheers and best of luck! Keep going, you can do it!