Stress eating grrrrr

Options
Hi all

With the kids being off school my stress levels are high and with the temptation of there food i pick at there yummy treats.
Annoys me because im not even hungry
Probably will.put about 3lb on these 2 weeks god knoes in the 6 weeks! Haha

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Plan something else for when you're feeling stressed? Chew on ice chips. Go for a walk. Read a book. Have a pillow fight. Just some ideas. :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Hi all

With the kids being off school my stress levels are high and with the temptation of there food i pick at there yummy treats.
    Annoys me because im not even hungry
    Probably will.put about 3lb on these 2 weeks god knoes in the 6 weeks! Haha

your butt is nice. (others were thinking it..i jus said it) :pensive:

Have veggies cut up and ready to go. get the kids on good snacks too! :) your butt is nice. :#o:)
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    A guy at work quit smoking by getting a fidget spinner to keep his hands busy when he started craving a cigarette. I wonder if it would help with stress eating as well?
  • Chantelelee
    Chantelelee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oo a fidget spinner iv got a few of them for the kids i might just try that.@stacimarie i do love to read books but if i do literally nothibg gets done iv got to finish it haha it does relieve my stress though @tom haha thanks
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,951 Member
    Options
    I now manage my stress with regular exercise.
  • xchocolategirl
    xchocolategirl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I know how that can be!!
  • Chantelelee
    Chantelelee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know how that can be!!

Kids and dieting do not go haha got to hace willpower of steel
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    There are so many treats that can be prepped in a more calorie friendly manner. I would think looking into all of the awesome fruit specials going on now would be a good alternative. Take the kids on a hike. See if there's any fun scavenger hunts like geocaching in your area that'd intrigue them. That'd get everyone out and about and active.