Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

before and after FACE edition

Options

Replies

• lisabobczuk
    lisabobczuk Posts: 115 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I'm feeling a little dumb how do you make your pic larger please
  • suzesvelte
    suzesvelte Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who posts in here - the photos are inspiring.
    Seems MFP has some very attractive members!
  • sansob
    sansob Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet but this is the progress so far
    SW- 189 lbs
    CW- 163 lbs
    GW-143 lbs :)
    z089w7ttztxe.jpg

Hi Niharika! You look great! Congratulations on your weight loss. Can I please add you. I'm a fellow Indian struggling with finding Indian recipes and trying my best to lose weight. Please add me!
    Thanks

• sansob
    Options
    SW- 189 lbs
    CW- 163 lbs
    z089w7ttztxe.jpg

Hi Niharika! You look great! Congratulations on your weight loss. Can I please add you. I'm a fellow Indian struggling with finding Indian recipes and trying my best to lose weight. Please add me!
    Thanks

• sansob
    Options
    SW- 189 lbs
    CW- 163 lbs
    z089w7ttztxe.jpg

Thanks

• sansob
    Options
    SW- 189 lbs
    CW- 163 lbs
    z089w7ttztxe.jpg

Thanks

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!