Looking for some Vegan Friends with open diaries.

Options
LushFix
LushFix Posts: 303 Member
edited June 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hello, I am currently transitioning from Vegetarian to Vegan, I would like some Vegan friends that have open food diaries for ideas, inspiration and support. Thank you!

Replies

• N6314P
    N6314P Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I believe my diary is open but it's pretty boring. My family says I eat the same things everyday and that's pretty accurate. sometimes I select things to include in my diary that are 'close' to what I ate but not a 100% reflective of what I've eaten - I need to spend some time creating custom items. With the exception of a few 'cheese' substitutes that I eat a few times a week, calcium fortified almond milk, and raw vegan protein powder, I basically just eat whole unprocessed foods. The tofu I eat is handmade. I have several food processors and make my own nut butter and other foods that routinely contain added sugars if bought them. I rarely eat out, I mean like only once or twice a year, and it's a big drama hassle because I obsess about cross contamination and whether the food being prepared outside my sight is truly vegan. I don't eat gluten or corn either so it's a miracle my husband has put up with all this for years. Anyway I feel great and maintaining my weight is not too difficult on this diet. Make sure you're getting enough calcium and b vitamins. I use nutritional yeast daily for the B's. Good luck !
  • Mousaroni
    Mousaroni Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I say I'm using this summer to properly transition, and although my baking is all vegan now, two of my five meals usually aren't. I'm having a lot of trouble finding things I like. Beans, legumes, tofu, quinoa (basically everything) has never been a part of my diet before! But I'm trying