Do you have Apple Watch? What kind of fitness tracker you have?

Options
2»

Replies

• raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Garmin Fenix 5X. Love the mapping and fitness stuff.

33723137373_3ef1eb3afc_o_d.jpg

It looks cool!!!

• raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Apple Watch Series 2! I needed something that is water proof for kayaking and paddleboarding. I've had it since November 2016 and it works really well. Now if only the weather would warm up so I can do more kayaking and paddleboarding.

I went swimming and it was great!! I love it!!!

• KyWoman73
    KyWoman73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit HE Charge. But I am thinking about upgrading.
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Garmin fenix 5x

jik8uznksdot.jpg
  • JustinRa
    JustinRa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thinking of buying the AW today actually. How is it for syncing with MFP? Also, how good is it for a recreational runner?
  • Decten1988
    Decten1988 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great watch tracker. I don't have any tracker at this time but I have a plan to buy soon.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Thinking of buying the AW today actually. How is it for syncing with MFP? Also, how good is it for a recreational runner?

It synchs workouts fine* and recreational runner describes me and I love it for treadmill and outdoor runs. It also does well with cycling and swimming for me.

*for workouts that don't use GPS, stride cadence or arm swing AW offers "other" as the option to choose and then you can "name" it from a preset list. It makes no difference to what's recorded, except the title of the workout. If the AW's preset name doesn't feature in MFP's database it won't synch. So e.g. if I go to the gym and do some weights and record Other - Strength it will synch fine. If I try to record Other - HIIT it will not, because MFP doesn't have that in their database.
  • tinaknight30
    tinaknight30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help, I have an iWatch and it used to transfer my workouts no problems now for some reason it only transfers my daily steps I have to enter my workouts manually, any ideas how I can get it to go back to adding my workouts
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help, I have an iWatch and it used to transfer my workouts no problems now for some reason it only transfers my daily steps I have to enter my workouts manually, any ideas how I can get it to go back to adding my workouts

Are you using "other" workout and naming it something?

Also to be pedantic, it's not iWatch, just Apple Watch :)
  • bscroggins05
    bscroggins05 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit blaze and I love it!