School's Out for Summer!

Options
BlondeandBlue28
BlondeandBlue28 Posts: 442 Member
edited June 2017 in Motivation and Support
I am a teacher starting summer break. I need to focus on getting healthier- food and exercise. I would love some accountability friends on here that are looking to do the same. I also love fitbit challenges and would enjoy more Fitbit Friends, too ☺☺ My fitbit is Jodie.a.smith10@gmail.com ☺

Replies

• mcart15
    mcart15 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for support. I am a FT teacher and hoping to have an amazing soul changing, life style change summer that can be continued into the school year.
  • InkAndApples
    InkAndApples Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My summer holiday doesn't start for another 6 weeks :'( usually the holidays are a recipe for disaster for me as I'm waaaaay less active and my diet consists entirely of takeaway and lunchtime cocktails. I'm hoping that the momentum of the first half of the year can carry me through this time, I'll basically live at the gym! Good luck on your journey, I'm hugely jealous of your immense summer break!
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day of summer vacation! I'm super excited since I'm limited to the "mommy and me" (I'm the mommy, lol) classes at my gym which are only offered during the week and on Sunday so now I'll get more hard core gym time. I'm determined to have a six pack by my daughter's 2nd birthday. Feel free to add and happy summer.
  • lippygidg
    lippygidg Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a preschool teacher .. although I do not have summers off as we open for summer camp. I am also looking to be healthier as the weather is nice and can be out and active again. I could use additional motivmotivation and support as well! ADD ME! Lets Rock this together!!
  • Dc_United305
    Dc_United305 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me more support the better we can do this!!
  • sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am also a teacher. Feel free to add me if you want honest support. I am 30 pounds down and 70 to go!
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm a teacher and a former high school soccer coach.
  • katistill
    katistill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also a teacher on summer break and need some fitness motivation.
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am getting my teaching credential. So I student teach, substitute teach, and go to night class. I am so happy it's summer! No more 5:00am workouts! My goal: to get 30-60 minutes of 'me time' per day. 'Me Time' can be anything that's healthy! Walking, stretching, workout, etc. Feel free to add me and happy summer!
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher too, school's out Friday! Add me!