Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    What kind of flirting?
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    nope...but i don't think like most (crazy, uptight) people, so i guess maybe yes? hmm.
  • DapperDassie
    DapperDassie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wether its cheating or not it's disrespectful to the relationship imo unless you've agreed that it's ok
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Is flirting considered cheating?

Surely that's a question for your other half....?!
  • curborough
    curborough Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    With cheating scenarios, Dr. Phil says if you wouldn't do it in front of your lover, you shouldn't do it when your lover isn't around.

But that was pre-texting and pre-smart phone when he said that.

Today it would translate into: Let your lover review every personal email, text and MFP post and message you've sent at the end of every day. And discuss.

What happened to Dr phil??.. I used to love watching him on tv years ago but I'd forgotten all about him until I read that!
  • curborough
    curborough Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bring back Dr phil!!!!
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    With cheating scenarios, Dr. Phil says if you wouldn't do it in front of your lover, you shouldn't do it when your lover isn't around.

But that was pre-texting and pre-smart phone when he said that.

Today it would translate into: Let your lover review every personal email, text and MFP post and message you've sent at the end of every day. And discuss.

What happened to Dr phil??.. I used to love watching him on tv years ago but I'd forgotten all about him until I read that!

I watch his older shows on Youtube. I don't know if he still has a current show. His plastic surgery is airtight too. He doesn't look a year older from the day he first started on the scene.

His show is on TV everyday
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Is flirting considered cheating?

I think it depends. If you have a naturally flirty personality, then it's just part of who you are. I wouldn't consider that cheating. But if you typically a shy person and you start flirting with someone, I would say it could be understood as cheating.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    YES
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    I personally would not be okay with my husband flirting with another women to a degree, if they are texting and hanging out then yeah its a problem. Theres a fine line between being friendly and flirting though IMO, and sometimes you cross it without realizing it. Ive had boyfriends in the past who flirted with other women, and obviously it didnt work out. But every relationship is different, some women are fine with it, im just not one of those women. Its all about your comfort level, and if your not okay with it, your SO needs to understand that and not cross any boundaries you two have set in place.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    hi
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    hi

Stop flirting :lol:
  • thegirlinbldg8
    thegirlinbldg8 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I personally don't consider it cheating, but I think it depends on the type of flirt you are too.