Replies

• KyWoman73
    KyWoman73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lift heavy! Even the guys have to do a double take at the gym
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people but I have discovered I love lifting! I am only at 95lb squat, 75lb bench (why is that so hard? Lol) and 175lb deadlift but I will keep progressing. Over time I have grown to hate cardio but love lifting heavy things!!
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I would wave but I can't lift my arms, just got home from chest/shoulders workout :) Feel free to add me, 58 years old!
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    fionadg wrote: »
    I do but why is there 0calorie burn given by MFP????? >:)

I track mine under cardio Strength training
  • sazzyanne14
    sazzyanne14 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm trying. Started back at the gym properly after being lazy. Trying to cut down whilst minting what muscle I have. So pretty much at the beginning. Hoping I can keep going with it. Still intimidate by the gym though.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I like lifting heavy - keeps me sane! On a mission for a 100Kg deadlift by end of the summer, currently at 82.5Kg with a body weight of 75Kg - Feel free to add me

I'm going for the 100kg too, should have been attempting next week but ran a half marathon on Sunday and my PT advised me to not lift as heavy for last week which mucked up the way my PT coincides with my deload week, so I'm just doing lower weight higher reps (BBB) for the rest of the cycle then restarting this cycle. I'm at 95kg with a very similar bodyweight of 76kg btw
  • taughc
    taughc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting for a few years now, but am looking to increase weight and muscle (beyond just tone). Hoping to find other fit chicas to inspire and propel each other forward :)

Feel free to add me. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hit 350 lb block pulls 1X4 this morning. Do I qualify?!? :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0SQGYRYgo