Whats sexy about you

Options

Replies

• Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My voice! B)

Now you have to post in the voice thread. If you already did, do it again :mrgreen:

There's a voice thread? lol

Yes there is!! The villagers will start rioting if you don't post in it.

Ha! I posted one! That's all the villagers get for now. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Positive attitude.
    Note: Can be annoying too.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    My voice! B)

Now you have to post in the voice thread. If you already did, do it again :mrgreen:

Ha! I posted one! That's all the villagers get for now. :)

OK we're good... for now...
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    My voice! B)

You're damn right we will. LOL
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    My ability to chug 32 oz of water in less than 20 minutes. Man am I gonna have to pee soon.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    My ability to chug 32 oz of water in less than 20 minutes. Man am I gonna have to pee soon.

Slow down Seabiscuit.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I could pass for danny devito.

I actually spoke with him in person when I lived in Los Angeles.

Is he short in height? sure.... but both his personality and smile are giant.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Slow down Seabiscuit.

I gotta get my water in.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My voice, my man says I sound like a 1-900 number. After that my quick wit and playful defiance. If we're going body parts though IDK he says legs & tush I say cover the effing mirror you god rotting sadist.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    My voice, my man says I sound like a 1-900 number. After that my quick wit and playful defiance. If we're going body parts though IDK he says legs & tush I say cover the effing mirror you god rotting sadist.

prove it in the voice thread dude
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

Is there really a voice thred? I don't really want a bunch of weirdos messaging me but I also feel compelled because you called me out.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Is there really a voice thred? I don't really want a bunch of weirdos messaging me but I also feel compelled because you called me out.

giphy.gif
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Options

giphy.gif

So I tried to figure out how to record myself and somehow ended up signed up for Twitter?... Clearly the site led me somewhere else and I'm lost. Any ideas?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I could pass for danny devito.

I actually spoke with him in person when I lived in Los Angeles.

Is he short in height? sure.... but both his personality and smile are giant.

So you're saying I'm fat.

Hahahaha........ D'Oh!

I would never, ever, call you fat.

..... although I have been known to overcharge non-vegans for caskets and airline seats.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

giphy.gif

So I tried to figure out how to record myself and somehow ended up signed up for Twitter?... Clearly the site led me somewhere else and I'm lost. Any ideas?

go here http://vocaroo.com/

hit record. speak.

if the box on the middle says not working blah blah then hit upload in the top right and it'll give u the option to upload a recording uve saved on ur phone.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    My soft skin
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    The way I can litter my immediate vicinity with snot rags.

I'm such a catch.