SNACKS?

Options
Anyone have any good snacks that they easily carry on them on your super duper busy days where the time/convenience to eat is just so tough?

Replies

• inkedillini26
    inkedillini26 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I found these protein snack packs at Walmart...they have ham or turkey, mild cheddar, and something sweet (dried berries, dark chocolate)...all less than 200 calories and they have decent macros. There are a lot of different brands for them!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Nuts and dried fruit. Look up camping snacks for more ideas as well. I like unprocessed food better then bars.
  • rednote49
    rednote49 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I look for 100 calorie snack versions of my fav snacks.
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Plain boiled eggs - 70 kcal and keep me going for ages.
  • tlee278
    tlee278 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I slice up veggies to keep in fridge. On the days that I know will be chaotic, I use ziplock bags to put my snacks in for the day. Also use almonds and I love my Gala apples.
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Prepare pasta salad /fruit salad.
    I do mine on sunday for the whole week
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love those little snack packs of fresh mozzarella. 70 cal and 5g of protein. Otherwise, nuts, fruit, carrots, protein bars (I love Think Thin crunchy peanut).
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I always pack an apple, banana, and string cheese for when the munchies hit
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Protein bars
  • ncaban89
    ncaban89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I usually do carrot sticks with different flavored hummus. :)
  • emjam99
    emjam99 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I like cliff bars if I need that much, bananas, apples, string cheese, Greek yogurt, mixed nuts, I love snacking
  • Tjs8819
    Tjs8819 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like mixed nuts and 100 cal packs
  • Size8Feet
    Size8Feet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like 'snackajacks' big rice cakes (51 cals each), or small bags of popcorn
  • Jriggs46615
    Jriggs46615 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars, baggies of mixed nuts, or turkey/beef sticks.
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    some of my go to snacks are Nature Valley honey biscuits with peanut putter, protein bars, apples, oranges, baby carrots and those mini boxes of raisins.
  • siyana1985
    siyana1985 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i carry baby carrots to nibble on and lifesmart apple sauce(only 50 calories in 1!) to just tug about with me to nibble on , or in the applesauce case- appease my sweet tooth without overdoing it. also have a stash of white cheddar rice cakes in my desk drawer at work (great for when craving something not so sweet) Snacks are ok in moderation and there are a lot of low calorie options to help fill the cravings