Thigh fat

Options
Hey I am new on here, I was wondering what are good workouts to lose inner thigh fat. Or thigh fat all together.

Replies

• mlp111206
    mlp111206 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    agree with the post above. LOTS of patience. My thighs are the first to see weight gain, lots of patience is the key for me.....
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Eat in a caloric deficit. Lift weights. The. Thighs will always be there so they might as well be more muscle than fat.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    The sad fact is that you don't get to pick where the fat comes off. I wish I could. However eat less then you burn and eventually the fat you want off will leave
  • drummondk
    drummondk Posts: 79 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    My thighs have always been my biggest problem area. I've seen some amazing progress in the last two to three months. I'm eating cleaner and in a deficit, lifting weights, doing cardio after weights every day (30 minutes + one day cardio only), and going to the gym 5-6 days a week. It's really going to come down to lowering your body fat percentage. Unfortunately you can't lose in one specific area.

ETA: I have been working with a personal trainer as well who has been guiding me.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    As other posters have said you can't lose thigh fat specifically. Your genetics will determine where when and how the fat will come off. It's just a matter of eating at a calorie deficit and the fat will come off but you really can't control where it comes off.

As far as leg exercises there are plenty. If you have access to a gym and a physical trainer is in the budget you should talk to them. Also there are a lot of good exercises on YouTube for toning your legs
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Just do a variety of leg exercises. As has been said already, you can't spot reduce, all you can do is eat at a deficit and workout to gain muscle in your legs which will give a more toned look. I'd also say you should probably get used to having bigger inner thighs and there's nothing at all wrong with that. I have never had skinny thighs, no matter how thin I get. I used to hate my thighs, but in my older age I have learned to embrace them and no longer want skinny thighs.

to get a toned look you lose fat over the existing muscle. its hard to gain muscle in a deficit for most women unless the conditions are right.