Blueberry addiction

Found a place near me that sells 2kg bags of blueberries, They are far too good. I think they are laced with Crack or something.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    I have same problem with strawberries. Sorry, not sorry. :D
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    The blueberries around me have no been very good this year yet. Hopefully they'll improve soon....
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Frozen blueberries...that is all I'm going to say.

This. I go through one and a half to two three pound bags per week, on average.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    I have same problem with strawberries. Sorry, not sorry. :D

Me too!!! Eat strawberries every day.
  • gerwindenbesten
    gerwindenbesten Posts: 29 Member
    Eating them right now... with low-fat cheese :p
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member

I only like blueberries frozen.... The skin texture when fresh is weird on my teeth.

I could eat frozen berries by the kilo... My husband and I eat about 3kgs of berries a week (the only fruit we eat at the moment..)
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Hey, if you're going to be addicted to something, blueberries are pretty darn good
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    I'd love to be able to find good blueberries around here! We're trying to grow our own. I think we might get a harvest of 6 berries this year (if the birds don't beat us to them) :lol:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »

This. I go through one and a half to two three pound bags per week, on average.

My lord, all these carbs. You must be bulking ;)

I am, but admittedly quite slow. My average gain for the last month and a half is 0.44 lbs./week, including a massive 1.65 moving average in the past week, caused by a doubling of sodium intake. I am expecting it to level off, as I'm already back down four of the five pounds that the scale jumped.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,983 Member
    Be careful...
    8zzbrjtd70yl.jpg
  • EmPersson
    EmPersson Posts: 768 Member
    I have fallen in love with the blueberry/raspberry combo. Literally pack them EVERY DAY for snacks at work!!!