Back again

Options
Well I am once again starting a weight loss Journey that will hopefully show me some results. To be completely honest I have started this journey many times and don't think I've ever lost weight because I never stick to it long enough to get results. I have the worst willpower, and hope I can get over that because I truly want to be healthy and fit for my kids. Growing up I was always skinny, and was super skinny in high school. After having 3 kids I'm almost 230 lbs at 5'8... I just want to be healthy and happy and looking for motivational friends to keep me accountable.

Replies

• Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I'm like a yoyo. :( My GF and I love sweets (our curse) Just starting again in the morning, friend me if ya want and we can journey together.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    A reason many people give up after they try to make healthy changes is that they have not tempered their expectations. Remember 1-2lbs a week would be great. Dont get discouraged at this. Its not a short term fix, its a long term lifestyle change. If it took 3 kids and several years to put on, it wont come off in a month ;)

You can do this! take it one step at a time. Encourage yourself with each pound lost!