Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.
Any Coffee ideas?
Hello all! I have a quick question. I'm a huge coffee lover, but because budget is tight, I make my coffee at home. It's cheaper to do so vs grab a cup every single day. Well, I found myself in a situation where I was with some friends and we all happened to go out for some coffee. I don't usually go out for coffee, I mean, I did when I was heavier and ordered stuff like frappuccinos and really sugary coffee. Anyway, I was out and over analyzed the menu a billion times and after 5 or 6 minutes of going "uhh... uh..." I just had no idea what to order. It was embarrassing and I hated keeping my friends waiting on me. Life happens, and some days, you find yourself out and about with friends, but that doesn't mean I still can't stick to my regimen. So my question to you guys would be; What's a good and healthy cup of coffee to drink at places like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? I'm down for ANY coffee, whether it be cold, cappuccinos, hot, ect, I just want it to be no more than 100 calories. What are some good suggestions? Any other restaurants that serve coffee (Ie, Panera, McDonalds) would be helpful suggestions too. What are the calories on those? What do you guys get? Any help is greatly appreciated!
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 379.3K Introduce Yourself
- 41.5K Getting Started
- 256.7K Health and Weight Loss
- 173.8K Food and Nutrition
- 46.9K Recipes
- 230.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 203 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.2K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.2K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.6K Success Stories
- 151K Motivation and Support
- 6.8K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.7K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 76 MyFitnessPal Information
- 14 News and Announcements
- 32 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 30 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions