Options

Replies

• 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    my birthday and my last name
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    My dad always called me Pumpkin when I was a little girl and it kind of stuck when it comes to usernames :) All of my online & gaming names have Pumpkin in them. I picked "moccasin" for the second word because I really want to buy a super nice pair as a reward for myself when I reach my goal weight (and I recently found out that I'm 10% Native American and kind of thought it was funny hehe) :heart:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    My username is NotGoddess or !Goddess to be extra mathematically geeky. And the origin is too....

Way back in the 90's I was a wizard (coder/creator/programmer) on a MUD (Multi-User Domain/Dungeon/Dimension) called Vincent's Hollow. It was a text-based game. Think D&D but on-line, precursor to the graphical multi-player games you see today.

Top ranks were Gods and Demigods, then Arch-Wizard, Senior and so on. I gave it my devotion for many years and I did get to Senior (maybe Arch, it's been a while) but was always passed over when it came to the 'big' promotion. It's not a knock on them-it was just the way it was.

So it became a inside-joke: Elwing the NotGoddess. Elwing was my player/wiz name.

I'm happy to say I did finally earn Demigod status on Ragnarok, a MUD that's still alive and well and whose players I still consider family to this day.

Out on the net I found 'Elwing' was often taken as a username, so I started using NotGoddess instead.

I even have the domain notgoddess.com and I describe myself thusly:
    Not a goddess, nor aspiring to be one …tho being worshiped might have advantages.

Feel free to friend me.
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ms-kate-c-22
    ms-because I'm a teacher
    kate c-a nickname from childhood-pronounced "katesy", also "c" is the first letter of my madien name
    22-favorite number because of it's angelic relationships
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    is my name spelled backwards !!! lol
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Classic arcade game + my name
  • kimberly130
    kimberly130 Posts: 166
    Options
    mines kinda generic, its my first name and my goal weight. It helps me to remember where I want to get to! :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I USE to have great flower gardens. Now, NOT but I don't want to change my name. lol
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    when you are pregnant, your centre of gravity changes. more than once in the last months of my pregnancies, I tended to loose my balance when reaching for something, or leaning, etc. usually in sort of slow motion while laughing because I couldn't right myself. My mom used to laugh and say, over she goes, like a tippy canoe! tippi-canoe was the spelling that was available for my email, facebook, mfp, etc. i use it for everything.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I live in the Country, love the outdoors and will go anywhere and do any activity outmoded that I can. Devil comes from me being a jokester and always giving people a hard time. Hence, CountryDevil..
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Littlest cat is Ivan, who follows me all around, lays on the counter (like now) when the dishwasher is running and the counter is nice and warm, gets distressed when he doesn't see me and actually says, "hello". So, yes, I'm his momma! Have three others, and are all loved.
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    my nickname, (mars) and the initials of my middle and last name (middle: t , last: s)
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I picked my screen name because I love all aspects of theater and I also act in community theater and I picked 23 because that's how old I was when I got my email account and I use that as my email name as well!
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    My grandparents called me Trout when I was little because my name is Brooke and I was born in 1978!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm a Biology major, hence the Bio. Queen because... I am THAT good at biology hahaha. That and I want a tiara.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that mine is pretty self explanatory...
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    First initial, last name >.<, fave number :)
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm a scifi geek. One of my all-time favorite shows is Stargate SG-1. A 'gatedialer' is pretty much that...a person who dials the gate (technically, the "dial home device" or DHD) home or to the next planet of exploration.

(avatar is from Doctor Who)
  • lonelytylenol
    Options
    it's a palindrome :]
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Love to garden and play jokes on my kids ... Gardenimp :laugh: