Any Crossfitters out There?

Options
I'd love to have some motivated friends that are crossfitters or some variation thereof. I'm actually following a variation of crossfit called Street parking.

Replies

• sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Yep!
  • Brandon2118
    Brandon2118 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    sllm1 wrote: »
    Yep!

How long have you been "crossfitting"? I've only been exercising this way for 2 months and I LOVE it. Compared to my old training method/methods, I feel like I've spent the last 20 years wasting time in the gym.
  • heydaffyjo
    heydaffyjo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow crossfitters! I have been x-fit'g for a few years but still consider myself a newbie since I take constant breaks from it every so often. Looking to stay with it this time for a while.
  • Calibrate
    Calibrate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Joined CrossFit a couple months ago, I'm hooked! Love the trainers and the people!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I don't do Crossfit but I do take a lifting class at a crossfit gym and 'm hooked on that. I love the camaraderie and I see the post about Street Parking on IG because I follow Miranda. Looks like a great workout.
  • loseitforgood2017
    loseitforgood2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to it. I hope I can keep at it.
  • dashing281
    dashing281 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing CrossFit for about 18 months and I love it. But I've been eating pretty poorly for the most part, so have only gained weight in that time. Some is definitely muscle, but that's not all. I'm much fitter than I was, but want to be slimmer too. Used MFP in the past, but it's been a long while. Just logged in and plan to get started again tomorrow. Let's do​ this!
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    interested to know what Street Parking is, I did Crossfit for a couple of years and really liked it but back at a regular gym now. Still like to do the open workouts each year.
  • hectoramartinez
    hectoramartinez Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just started crossfit in may - love it so far, on here to work on my food intake and counting macros. Anybody have good suggestions on calculators or heard of rpstrenght ? really want to boost my fat loss.
  • rolltide0424
    rolltide0424 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love it too! But am having a hard time
    Finding accurate cal burned during workouts-
  • Sundra6
    Sundra6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Not a crossfitter, but I'm on Shaun T Insanity Programm (for 2 or 3 years). Does it count?))) It's really cool and crossfitters will definitely enjoy it too
  • Sundra6
    Sundra6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New friends WELCOME)))
  • redmama70
    redmama70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just joined a box.
    LOVE IT and I hate exercise!

I am not fit...at all...and the grest thing...croosfit is for. EVERYBODY!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Not me. I do real lifting. I kid. I kid.