Back at it!

Options
30 years old from Alberta, highest weight was 275lbs last May (2016) and was able to get down to 191lbs in March 2017, since then I have went back up to 200lbs (as of this morning) and I am determined to smarten up and get back at it! I have 60lbs to go until goal and I need to keep motivated.
I made it to 191lbs which was the lowest I have been in over 12 years and I was feeling AMAZING! but now that I am creeping back up, I feel disgusting and depressed.
Cleaned out the fridge yesterday and had my "last meal" and have started fresh this morning. So far so good, I am hoping there are a few others out there who may be around the same (60lbs to lose) and have some tips/motivation to send to me :)

Replies

• jacquelinrichardson
    jacquelinrichardson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 60 to loose did this site a couple years ago and have to get serious. My daughter is getting matrried in December and want to be skinny for the wedding as well as it would be easier on my body being 60lbs lighter.
  • Scochrane86
    Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have 60 to loose did this site a couple years ago and have to get serious. My daughter is getting matrried in December and want to be skinny for the wedding as well as it would be easier on my body being 60lbs lighter.

Nice to meet you!