What do you like? (:

Options
Since I've switched to a healthier life style I have discovered that I REALLY like: yellow and green peppers, lima beans, and blue berries. (: It's nice to be able to order something and not have to pick through it. LOL
What do you like?

Replies

• Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Chicken!! :D
    I never liked chicken as much as I do now! Granted I wasn't the one cooking it before so it was usually really dry and not seasoned to my tastes, but now I love it! And zucchini and tomatos :P
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal. Never really like the texture before but now I love it.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Spinach!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Since I've switched to a healthier life style I have discovered that I REALLY like: yellow and green peppers, lima beans, and blue berries. (: It's nice to be able to order something and not have to pick through it. LOL
    What do you like?

My four year old is obsessed with Lima Beans!!! *LOL*
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    What do you like?

Discovered two things just this week. (1) Asparagus can be eaten raw, which makes it easy to pack in your lunch, and it's tasty. And (2), eating raw asparagus makes your pee smell really foul ... and it doesn't even take very long for that to happen. Hmmmmm. But then, I guess I could never really claim that my pee was especially perfume-like, anyway. :-)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I love kidney beans on a salad for extra protein!
  • dreanance
    dreanance Posts: 246
    Options
    Spinach, dates, berries, cottage cheese, plain greek yogurt, bananas, arugula, kale...
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Discovered two things just this week. (1) Asparagus can be eaten raw, which makes it easy to pack in your lunch, and it's tasty. And (2), eating raw asparagus makes your pee smell really foul ... and it doesn't even take very long for that to happen. Hmmmmm. But then, I guess I could never really claim that my pee was especially perfume-like, anyway. :-)

That is SOOO true. Asparagus was my pregnancy smell. I couldn't smell in going in or coming out without wanting to hurl *LOL*
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat spaghetti!! It's more meaty than reg. pasta, and fills me up so I eat less, but tastes pretty much the same. I'll never go back to regular again!! (Reallyl surprised me!!)
  • celticdiva77
    celticdiva77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    spinach broccoli and chick peas
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Blueberries and Cherries.

Garbanzo beans.

No salt
    No butter
    No sugar

(besides whats in the food already)

Food tastes amazing without adding those things to it...
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    *mini sweet peppers
    *raw baby spinach
    *baked sweet potato
    *raw beets
    *to name a few, oh! and I like the items you mentioned as well :)
    thanks for posting & best wishes!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have always detested olives, tomatoes, and wasn't a big fan of hummus. Now I crave all three. I love hummus on whole wheat crackers with a slice of olive and a slice of grape tomato. Or heirloom tomatos broiled in the oven with a drizzle of olive oil and basil. Go figure.:huh:
  • putnam80
    putnam80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i always liked everything, still do. food and i have always gotten along. i never did like eating junk, just really good food. most of it i made myself before. but would just make huge amounts.
  • James_1954
    James_1954 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat spaghetti!! It's more meaty than reg. pasta, and fills me up so I eat less, but tastes pretty much the same. I'll never go back to regular again!! (Reallyl surprised me!!)

Hear, hear! Whole wheat pasta is the stuff. My daughter introduced me to it. Sometimes, your kids do something that makes you think it was all worthwhile, after all.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm not a picky eater so I like all kinds of food. My favorite vegetables are bell peppers (all colors), cauliflowers, broccoli, string beans, cucumbers, etc.

My current obsession is oatmeal with almond milk, banana & peanut butter.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    my goodness, and kale! :heart:
    smooth some hummus on a leaf & wow:drinker:
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    Definitely zucchini and squash. Grill it all up with a little bit of pepper....yummy

Oh, and I also LOVE peppers. I saute them with an onion, a tiny bit of bbq sauce, and some chicken....yum!
  • 4KidFather
    4KidFather Posts: 134
    Options
    Raw dairy. Surprised that stuff is even legal! Oh wait.... ;)
    Anyways since eating more real foods I caved to dairy but prefer it unprocessed. Absolutely DIVINE - especially yoghurt.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Raw dairy. Surprised that stuff is even legal! Oh wait.... ;)
    Anyways since eating more real foods I caved to dairy but prefer it unprocessed. Absolutely DIVINE - especially yoghurt.

Where in the world are you finding unprocessed dairy?