Women in their 20s? Let's all be friends?

Options

Replies

• dumb_blonde
    Options
    I'm 20 on Saturday... can I be in the club? Haha!
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm 23 and want to lose about 6-8 more pounds. I'm about 5'6" and have gone from 155 to about 140 at the moment and 28% body fat to 22%.

Mostly I just want to get to 18-19% body fat! I do a variety of work outs but am committed to strength training as a core component.

Please add me if you'd like!
  • XxkayyyxX
    XxkayyyxX Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 22 and I have been a member on here for a few months but I didnt have the motivation so it remained unused for a while. I am now back and feeling more positive than ever-feel free to add me,itll be good to have someone my age who is also trying to lose weight and get fit :) I have a son and I am married

good luck to you all-i know we can do it :)
  • dreanance
    dreanance Posts: 246
    Options
    24 year old here :) I think I'm at my goal weight 5'4" 115 pounds (22lbs lost), but just got there last week so working on transitioning to maintaining.
  • BananaRama929
    Options
    22 and looking to eat healthier and make general lifestyle changes. Hovering around 160lbs and would like to get to 150lbs. Feel free to add me! I've added a few of you here :smile: best of luck ladies!
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    Hi, I am 20 and have been on here for over a month. I love this site and all ladies are more than welcome to add me! Everyday I go through all my pals posts and give comments, support and motivation!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    hi :) i'm 22, looking to lose 30-35lbs. already lost 14 so i'm about halfway there.
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    I agree!! I could use as many motivational friends on here as I can get! :smile:
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i added you :) im 25 and trying to get down to 130-135ish im 177 now
  • Tdavy814
    Tdavy814 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi my name is Tisha, If you would like to add me Im 28 and need to lose at least 90 lbs
  • whit_layne2007
    Options
    i have zero friends and have no idea how to add friends..
  • mncardone
    mncardone Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 28, soon to be 29 and looking to be healthy and happy!!! I would love some friends and support along the way. This is my first week on MFP and I hope its the first of many weeks. 40 lbs is a lot to lose without support.....So feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am 22! I need lots of encouragement too! I am trying to lose about 30 pounds!
  • BecLee
    BecLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 years old. I have lost 13.1 kg (29 pounds) so far and have another 27.6 kg (61 pounds) to go. Feel free to add me, extra encouragement is always a plus.
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 24 and I'm trying to lose weight seriously for the first time ever. I'm aiming for almost 100lbs so needless to say, any support is appreciated! I'll support anyone so feel free to add me =D
  • elysetoplin
    elysetoplin Posts: 253
    Options
    add me! i'm 21 and i'm looking to lose 20-30 pounds (that would be ideal, but really i just want to get in great shape and lose the weight along the way). i've been on MFP for two years, but i haven't really been that diligent about using it during the school year, hence the slow weight loss.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    im 24 have a long way to go still lost 30lbs need to loose about 100 more. feel free to add me!
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind that at all! Totally doing this on my own right now, it's hard when friends don't wanna join and do it with you!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    My name is Megan, 25 (26 soon!) and am trying to lose about 30 pounds. Everyone feel free to add me, the more friends I get the more accountable I am for what I'm doing!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, I've lost 25 lbs already and am looking to lose 35 more