Open Diaries?

Options
I would appreciate some MFP friends with open diaries. It's really helpful for me to see what choices other people are making.
Thanks!

Replies

• MyFreakingNameIsScott
    MyFreakingNameIsScott Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Warning: nothing special in my diary.
  • Saltfae
    Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I added you. I keep my diary open. It's a lovely blend of trying to be healthy and cheap food
  • JustDeke
    JustDeke Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. It's keto and whole foods.
  • lovelifehealth
    lovelifehealth Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    We are already friends, but anyone else who wants to poke around is more than welcome http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Geocitiesuser?date=2017-06-03

I will often go through and look at other people's diaries for food / meal ideas and to get a general feel for how my fitfam is doing.

My mondays-thursdays are mostly shake based, but my friday - sunday tend to get pretty creative in the kitchen.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all :)
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, mine is open to friends. Nothing fancy, omnivore with regular carbs. I'm only 5 ft tall so my calorie goal is 1200, but I eat back about half my calories burned. :)
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Not sure if my comment posted, my diary is open and you may add me. I eat very clean, FYI I am 21 weeks pregnant and somedays eat a crap ton.
  • Kalnor
    Kalnor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm following intermittent fasting and keto, if it helps feel free to follow me. Hoping to lose a few kilos and then focus on strength build up. I'm fairly new though..
  • aastha627
    aastha627 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Wouldn't mind some keto inspiration! +
  • cameronheel
    cameronheel Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP for 40 days, so still learning. Diet is nothing special. I try to stay under my calories and meet my protein goals to save muscle during my wt loss. I'm down from 225 at the beginning of Feb to 181 presently.
  • kathykatkitty
    kathykatkitty Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Mine is open.
  • lovelifehealth
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Open diaries are really helpful! :D
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, but not inspiring!
    @Geocitiesuser Holy smokes! It seems like you made a low cal peanut sauce with PB2 and soy sauce. Why have I never thought of this?! What am I doing with my life?!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, but not inspiring!
    @Geocitiesuser Holy smokes! It seems like you made a low cal peanut sauce with PB2 and soy sauce. Why have I never thought of this?! What am I doing with my life?!

I saw someone else mention it and had the same reaction !! Its actually amazing as well!!! Would have gone better on real noodles or chicken though.
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and try to log most everyday. Please feel free to add me and check it out!
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have my diary open to friends!
  • lovelifehealth
    Options
    Thanks! :)