Odd but tasty snacks

Options
Chadxx
Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
One of mine is to crumble up a few Doritos into some cottage cheese. What are some of yours?

Replies

• buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter with dill pickles!
  • pattymason7
    pattymason7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Baked fries with wasabi sauce !!!
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I dip cucumber in straight yellow mustard (salty snack, very low calorie but high volume, and more satisfying to me than potato chips
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Green beans. Light ranch dressing for dip.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Okay, a really odd but tasty snack of mine would be: Peanut Butter, Jam and Cottage Cheese. It doesn't sound great, but it sure tastes awesome! Be sure to try it out

I'm putting that on my list of things to try. I had sliced bing cherries in cottage cheese today. So good!
  • xmissxamyx
    xmissxamyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I really like cream cheese, vegemite and avocado, I just kind of smoosh those 3 things together and eat it like a dip maybe with a few crackers but if im honest....mostly just with a spoon :wink:
    Honey and peanut butter on a cracker is pretty neat too...just maybe not the healthiest
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Now that it's summer, I love fresh cucumber slices mixed with sour cream, salt, and pepper. It's a really refreshing side dish when it's hot out, or a great snack by itself.

I love this. I eat tons of it. Sometimes I add spring onion or sliced radish too.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My recent obsession has been Japanese Shrimp Chips. They smell kinda funny, but they're delicious.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    laur357 wrote: »
    Now that it's summer, I love fresh cucumber slices mixed with sour cream, salt, and pepper. It's a really refreshing side dish when it's hot out, or a great snack by itself.

I love this. I eat tons of it. Sometimes I add spring onion or sliced radish too.

Me too. I like to add dill.
  • l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have always loved turkey sandwich meat ( fat free turkey), 25 calories wrapped around a pickle slice. 30 calories .
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    It's not odd to me, but sometimes in the Asian food section of the grocery store, they sell shrimp chips. I can eat a whole bag by myself! :p
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Regular salted potato chips dipped in nutella
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Regular salted potato chips dipped in nutella

This sounds dangerous.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    It's not odd to me, but sometimes in the Asian food section of the grocery store, they sell shrimp chips. I can eat a whole bag by myself! :p

I LOVE those things!