Best Day To Weigh Self?

What day do you normally weigh yourself on?, What do you think would be the best?
Thanks!

Replies

• seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    I weigh in on Friday mornings. It seems to work best for me because I eat a bit more on the weekends than during the week. Whatever you choose, do it consistently.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    only on days that end in Y
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    I do it on Tuesday mornings. Not really for any particular reason, except that it's consistent, and that's when I get morning access to a scale. Your body weight does fluctuate, so I would suggest weighing in the morning.
  • azdiazfamily
    azdiazfamily Posts: 6 Member
    I say Friday morning then on Monday morning to see how horrible you did over the weekend haha that it what I do hoping it will help me learn to stay on track over the weekends!
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    I am bad I weigh everyday - but it is what works for me!
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    I weigh myself on sunday morning. THis way I am conscious Friday and Sat night that I have a weigh in and don't go nuts eating out or socializing. Also I feel that if the scale doesn't work in my favor, I can use Sunday as the time to recommit myself before work. Same time same way same scale....so far so good!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    I weigh daily, but Monday mornings I count it.
  • Christina74S
    Christina74S Posts: 21 Member
    I do monday mornings too. Seeing the scale go down a number or two makes it easier to accept that its monday! lol
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I weigh in on Friday mornings. It seems to work best for me because I eat a bit more on the weekends than during the week. Whatever you choose, do it consistently.

Yup. Fridays for me too. Sundays or Mondays just didn't work for me.