Options
    I love frozen slushie mandarin oranges, flax seed pita's, speghetti squash
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I love broccoli!
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    I've found that I'm in love with Boca burgers! ...I used to crave beef all the time and it's helped me curb the craving :)
  • elysetoplin
    elysetoplin Posts: 253
    Options
    eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, avocados, yogurt. i used to HATE all of those things before, but love them now!
  • Sadie98072
    Sadie98072 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin, sweet potato (yams?), lentils, chick peas, kale, rhubarb - rhubarb is SO good and a beautiful colour ;)
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Edamame, sugar snap peas, bell peppers, blueberries, hummus, vanilla soy milk, Laughing Cow cheese.
  • ceeshelman
    ceeshelman Posts: 77
    Options
    Since I've switched to a healthier life style I have discovered that I REALLY like: yellow and green peppers, lima beans, and blue berries. (: It's nice to be able to order something and not have to pick through it. LOL
    What do you like?

Discovered two things just this week. (1) Asparagus can be eaten raw, which makes it easy to pack in your lunch, and it's tasty. And (2), eating raw asparagus makes your pee smell really foul ... and it doesn't even take very long for that to happen. Hmmmmm. But then, I guess I could never really claim that my pee was especially perfume-like, anyway. :-)

Oh James! Pee stink is the hallmark of asparagus.
  • ceeshelman
    Options
    cottage cheese with blueberries, strawberries and a tbsp of raw orange blossom honey
    greek honey yogurt with blueberries and strawberries
    yellow crookneck squash cooked with red potatoes
    fresh spring salad with chickpeas, avocado, mini carrots, sunflower seeds, European cucumber with lime/olive oil vinergrette (I have trouble spelling French words)
    nice glass of The Prisoner red wine Mmmmmmmmm with two bites of chocolate
  • ceeshelman
    Options
    Pumpkin, sweet potato (yams?), lentils, chick peas, kale, rhubarb - rhubarb is SO good and a beautiful colour ;)

How do you cook rhubarb?
  • Sadie98072
    Sadie98072 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I like to stew my rhubarb. Just cut off the leaves (they are poisonous) then chop the stems into about inch long chunks. Chuck them in a pot with a squeeze of juice from an orange then simmer till they are soft. It only takes a few minutes.
    Once they are stewed you can put them on your porridge, or in yoghurt, or you can have them with a little bit of ice cream, put them in muffins, or you could eat them on their own.
    I have friends that like to eat them raw but Ive got a bit of a sweet tooth and I find them a bit too sour to eat like that.
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I now love Yellow, green, red and orange peppers grilled with fresh chopped mushrooms!!!!!! I add them on top of my Garden salad and love it!! Yum Yum..lol