How long did it take for you to see results?

Options
2»

Replies

• kcspm
    kcspm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress though! Keep it up :)
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It took me about 2 months and 30lbs to notice, and other people started to notice at about the same time. I've taken measurements as well as weight every week since I started, and sometimes the scale won't go down but measurements do, so that is a great motivator. Now that I've lost 50lbs, everyone has noticed, and I have quite a few people commenting and asking how much I've lost (It makes me a little uncomfortable having people pay that much attention to me) :/
  • kcspm
    kcspm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @Morganbennett1 congratulations!!! I can totally understand that, I'm very shy and try at all costs not to call attention. Kinda hard weighing 200lbs + though. I want to br able to notice before anyone else.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    6 months/20 pounds. Only 1 person has noticed. I have 20ish left.
  • EtchedSkellington
    EtchedSkellington Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    kcspm wrote: »
    Congrats on all of your progress, everyone!!! So inspiring! @EtchedSkellington I started at 250lbs ( I'm 5'6) so that's probably why I lost a lot. Right now to be honest it doesn't feel like I did. I'm also eating very few calories. This topic is important to me because my biggest motivation is seeing results. When I see results or each lb I lose, it makes me feel great and read to keep on going!

Definitely understand the momentum you get after you see the scale move. I started at 260 and I'm down to 253 from walking and agility training for a month 2-3 times a week. Which is why I say I need to be more committed and get out there more. Right now I'm just happy to be off the couch and getting stuff done, but now going into month 2 it's time to add more time to the workouts.

• Sarbunn
    Sarbunn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have this awful habit of breaking my gym streak and losing motivation but I started going back (again) abt a week ago and started to use this app the same day and I can already see results. Very, very small- no weight loss- but I can feel the fat from my love handles and stomach starting to disappear. I didn't notice by looking in the mirror either but by just putting my hands on my hips and there was a little less of me there lol. It's such a small change but I can tell and that's the most important part. Plus those little changes are what motivate us to keep going until we hit our goals! It's all very exciting lol. Love this app too, its a huge help and now I'm just discovering these motivation boards. So cool!
  • FinFoxPT
    FinFoxPT Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The results come from inside yourself. Losing weight didn't make me happy, changing myself into someone I admired made me happy. That's when I 'saw' a difference.