What is everyone's beginning date and current weight loss?

Options
I know it's gonna take a while and I can't wait to reach the end result!!! I'm just curious and trying to mentally prepare myself for the long haul. :)

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    It's take me over a year, almost 13 months now, to lose 23lbs of baby weight (but I just started getting really serious about it in May, 6lbs down since 5/13). 10 more pounds to go!
  • highdesertgirl
    Options
    started weight watchers Sept.28, 2010 and am at 38 pounds loss. Have 18 more to do..
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi I started May 10th 2011 and have lost 17.4 lbs
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i started January 24th at 282 lbs and i lost 66lbs so far =)

good luck!
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I started on April 6, 2011 and I have lost 20 pounds. Good luck to you!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    6 September 2010 - 103 lbs done and dusted!!
  • peacestar84
    peacestar84 Posts: 100
    Options
    My join date was Jan. 2011, but I didn't start trying until May 28, 2011 and to date I am down 29 lbs.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Started 3 mos. ago, (around the first of May) and down 20 lbs. I'll be statisfied with another 10 - 30 lbs. as long as I'm in the 'healthy lifestyle' mode. My goal is to have a healthy eating lifestyle and getting in some exercise. The weight is just coming off.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey May 10th of this year and as of this morning I have lost 31.2 lbs. I have a LONG ways to go
  • robinkhn
    robinkhn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I joined weight watchers before signing up with MFP. I like both. Finding food is easier on MFP, but I wanted to compare the two as far as food intake goes. I exercise at least 30 minutes a day and check out the site Every Body Walk which has great quotes, video clips, inspiration from the organization (non-profit) and from others. Good luck to you and to all!
  • litebright33
    litebright33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started in January when I came home from a semester in London where I had gained about 15 pounds. Since then I've lost 17 pounds in total and have about 10 more to go to get to my goal weight. It's a struggle, but it's worth it. Slow and steady is helping me to ensure that the weight stays off this time :)
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Started 3.21.11 @ 313 pounds
    Current 7.26.11 @ 261 pounds
    52 pounds in 4 months 1 week.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Started my journey on December 6th, 2010.

103 lbs down thus far

That first picture of me (the fat one) is from several years ago and actually was me when I was about 277 lbs. I started on here at 255 lbs. So, I'm down 125 lbs from my highest weight.
  • spinurbuttoff
    Options
    10 lbs since the 17th of June! 20 more or so to go!
  • jazzism1984
    Options
    Join date end of June and have lost 13 lbs so far. Goal is to loose around 40 lbs
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Started around Jan 1st, but have had a lot of downfalls between here and then :\ wanted to have lost 50 by my birthday which was in April, never made it past 30. Still right around 30 but trying harder now to exercise more and watch what I eat. The first 30 came off pretty easy then I got a cold and didn't feel like doing anything for a week, that week turned into weeks and kept making excuses for myself. Done with that now and gonna forge ahead :)
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Started my weight loss journey a few years ago...lose and then add, lose and then add. Started this year on Jan1st. I think I joined the sight in Feb of this year and I am down 52 pounds so far this year alone.
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Started Jan. 24th, down 47 pounds to date with ten to fifteen more to go. The first 35 were the easiest and I have been stuck losing only 6-8 pounds the last two months...grrrrrr
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today but have been a WW member off and on for a long time. I have recommitted to WW but wanted a different way to track and have heard great things about this site. So I guess my answer is my start date is today and weight loss is soon to come. :)
  • Butrfli
    Butrfli Posts: 50
    Options
    By my calculations, it looks like it's gonna take me close to 12 months to get to my ultimate goal. This helps me realize I'm in this for a long time. I guess I better just come to the understanding that I will always have to be conscious of what I eat for the rest of my life and get it in my head that this is a lifetime committment. Just blogging my thoughts and giving myself some self therapy and trying to change my old way of thinking. :) Keep posting too! It helps me understand this process. I've always been on quick, yo yo diets that NEVER work!