6 months Heavy Lifting.

Options
2»

Replies

• avietvet
    avietvet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you lifting heavy, PartyKardy. Keep up the good work! Are you weight lifting, power lifting or doing bodybuilding exercises? I am in my 4th month of a power lifting program. Not only do I feel stronger, but also my stress level is way down AND I'm sleeping better. Let me know what other positive things you've experiencd since taking uplifting. All the best,avietvet (Stefano)
  • wendysstorm
    wendysstorm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just recently started lifting weights. I'm 49 yrs old, 5'4" SW164.5 (most I've weighed since being pregnant). My calorie intake is 1380 and I am so full all the time! All the protein I am eating is keeping me full. Seeing your pictures are wonderful. What a great transformation you have done! I hope to be there soon. I am alternating upper and lower body 5 days a week.

You are looking great! Keep up the good work.
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @wendysstorm make sure you're eating enough food. That sounds really low and you don't wanna slow your metabolism down. Plus you won't be seeing much strength progress if you aren't eating enough nutrition!
  • jdbmom
    jdbmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How much calories are you eating since doing the strength training
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! You look fantastic
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @jdbmom I started out at 2200 calories and have SLOWLY lowered my calories so now I'm at 1800. I fully plan to reverse diet back up once I'm done dieting down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!