A ? for those that are doing 30 Day Shred...

Options
Are you doing it for 30 days straight, are you doing it M-F and taking weekends off or maybe M-S and taking Sunday off to rest?

Replies

• littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi..i was doing it M-F and Zumba on Saturday and total rest on Sunday
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I try to do it every day, except when I'm sore, too lazy, or have too much school work.

The suggested schedule is rest 1 day out of every 7.
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Every day for 30 days. 10 days each level.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I started out with 7 in a row took one off and back to it.. I found I've been too busy lately though so l3 has taken a while to complete but I have about 5 more times to do it before I move to ripped in 30
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to start it on 8-1 and had the same question! Think I will shoot for 30 days straight. Thanks for asking :)
  • gemini0007
    gemini0007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have just completed my second day today - woke up sore this morning - calf muscles, pectorals, and abs all sore. Must be good as I wasn't even aware that I had abdominal muscles - just thought I had two spare tires!! Went and bought some weights today - was using soup cans - trouble is the weights I bought are 1 kg each and the soups cans were only .400 g - me thinks I will be even more sore tomorrow!
    Anyhow - I am going to aim for 30 days straight - on top of my other regular exercise - Zumba once per week, walking the dog and cycling. I have only had one day off exercise since beginning MFP on 20 June. I find I need to do something everyday or I fall off the bandwagon.