Domino's Pizza Crust?

Options
I'm thinking the crust from a Domino's 10" pizza is about the size/amount of a slice of white bread which is about 100 calories. Is it safe to say I can subtract 100 calories from each slice? If so, I was WAY under my calories, LOL. I bought a 10" regular Domino's with Jalepeno's and Spinach. I then added my own green peppers, onions, tomatoes and black olives. I ate 4 slices for lunch and the last 4 slices for dinner.

I've been searching the net to no avail. I've searched the database here and no luck either, only for a whole slice.

Thanks!

Replies

• nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's 100 calories, but when I was on a cut. I always over estimated things that I couldn't find a nutrition label for. It seems to work best for me!
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    domino's has their nutrition info on their website. you could plug it into the system and that might help.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Tastes like cardboard...has the nutritional value of cardboard?
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options

LOL this is hilarious!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options

I actually really like their crust. To each their own I guess. Although, Papa Murphy's wins hands down,IMHO.
  • Kristinapedia
    Kristinapedia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Nope, sorry, I like Dominos. I eat it about once a month.

Anywhoo......... On their website it says it's 210 for 1 slice. I plugged in spinach and jalepeno's and it SUBTRACTS calories. WHY IDK, sounds absurd to me.

Since breadsticks are the same bread as their pizza crust, 1 breadstick is 110 calories. It's about the same size as a pizza crust. I have white bread in my freezer and it has 120 calories in ONE slice.

So, I'm going to have to go with subtracting 100 calories for the crust. I've been searching the net on and off for the last 3 hours and this is the only conclusion I can come up with.

http://www.dominos.com/pages/calculator.jsp
  • Kristinapedia
    Options
    I love how I find this stuff AFTER I post! Should have posted HOURS ago! LOL

http://www.livestrong.com/article/302169-how-many-calories-are-in-a-10-inch-dominos-cheese-pizza/

<<<<<<<Crust
    The 10-inch small-size pizza is available with only hand-tossed and thin crusts. The crust alone is a major source of calories. The hand-tossed crust on a slice of a 10-inch pizza contains between 120 and 230 calories. A slice of thin crust has 110 to 170 calories, according to the nutritional information provided on Domino's website.>>>>>>>
  • alexg94
    alexg94 Posts: 44
    Options
    You probably haven't tried the new pizza they have..
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    no..pizza dough is different than white bread
  • Kristinapedia
    Options
    no..pizza dough is different than white bread

Yes it is, but it's still got white flour. However, like I posted before, they use the same dough for the breadsticks and a pizza crust is about the same size as one of their breadsticks. One breadstick has 110 calories. I can be generous and say 80-90 calories in the crust, but I just go w/ 100. I think I'm pretty safe.