Anyone want to start 30DS today 7/20?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm glad to see everyone's progress. For some reason it's not getting easier for me. The side lunge thing is killer! But I'm going to try and do the shred then run. Maybe it'll be easier then. Anyways keep up the great work everyone!

The side lunges get me too! It's the arms...I have very little upper body strength.

I still haven't taken those pictures...once again, I should probably get on that.
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hey. I'm glad to see everyone's progress. For some reason it's not getting easier for me. The side lunge thing is killer! But I'm going to try and do the shred then run. Maybe it'll be easier then. Anyways keep up the great work everyone!

Im assuming you used to run then do your shred? If so, I think shred then running will make a HUGE difference. The shred is one of my last workouts I do of the day, and I'm normally pretty beat up after those. Today I decided to have an "off" day. I slept in, laid around and relaxed, but I did the shred before dinner. It was much easier than doing shred after my other workouts! I could even do more pushups :P 15 instead of 10 before modifying woo! Good luck with your shred :)
  • megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    L1D6 today! Felt great afterwards. I'm excited to be past the halfway point on level one. I'm hoping to go on a run tonight as long as it doesn't rain... I skipped yesterday because my "walk" on Monday turned into a "run" and my legs were super sore. Glad to be back on track :)
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    where'd everybody go?! great job to those of you who are still checking in!
    finished L1D7 last night - getting much easier!

KEEP IT UP! :D
  • lguy29
    lguy29 Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm still here! Gonna do L1D8 tonight!
  • megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    L1D7 tonight... also did part of a Kettlebell workout- Kettlenetics (Gaiam). I feel like I did a lot better with all of the exercises tonight. Was able to get deeper into the crunches and the side lunges totally didn't kick my butt! Yay!
  • Pink131980
    Pink131980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Myself and my husband have been doing it now for about 3 weeks and I've noticed a HUGE difference! I actually have back muscles and my arms are tighter than they've ever been.
    Just keep with it and you'll do great.
  • atypicalchuck
    atypicalchuck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this program for awhile now, since the 8th of this month, and while I can't do it every day cause it sets my calves on fire I am definitely enjoying the results! I can almost do Stage 1 with no problem and I competed Stage two today without dying which was nice. I am still nervous about starting Stage 3 though!
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be starting level 2 tonight, I missed a few days due to some illness my niece passed on. I still have the hardest time with the push ups(girl style), but I feel I can do more or do them better now. The lunges with the arm curls are the next hardest, my arms and legs feel it the most doing these. However all the ab work can be done now with no breaks. So how is everyone else doing, and how does level 2 compare with level 1?
  • joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    hey people, are you still on it? I had a couple of days break Mon and Tue this week, but did L2D3 and D4 yesterday and today.

I've also ordered some other Jillian DVDs to use as a supplement. are you all doing other things on top of 30DS?
  • cvstokke
    Options
    getting back from vacation tomorrow so i can get back in gear! will be doing L2D5 tomorrow and hopefully no more skips til the end! not too bad for vacation but i'm ready to be back on track!
  • megskin15
    Options
    Jealous of everyone that's onto L2... I skipped about a week because I got engaged last weekend and decided to dive right into wedding planning and lost sight of my plan to work out. I'm back at it today though... I believe I'm on L1D8 today. Bring it on Jillian- I'm sure you're ready to kick my *kitten* after not working out in 10 days.........
  • cvstokke
    Options
    Ah congratulations - that's so exciting!!!! You totally deserved a week off! :) I'm quite a few days behind too but we can do it!
  • cvstokke
    Options
    Ah congratulations - that's so exciting!!!! You totally deserved a week off! :) I'm quite a few days behind too but we can do it!
  • megskin15
    Options
    Haha thanks for letting that week be a freebie. It was really hard getting back into it on Monday- I wish I would have just kept myself motivated and instead of focusing entirely on the wedding, I should have worked out too- it was only a half hour of my night... oh well.
  • megskin15
    Options
    L1D9 today... cant wait for tomorrow for D10 so I can move onto another round... I'm getting slightly bored with this one :P
  • megskin15
    Options
    L1D10 today! Increased my weights up to 5 lbs. I feel a lot better about today's workout than I did about previous ones because I felt my weights were too light- my arms really feel the workout from tonight :P Level 2 tomorrow!!!
  • megskin15
    Options
    Where is everyone!? I just finished up L2D3 tonight :) Feeling good about sticking with this- just missed posting a couple days...
  • joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm still here, also missed a few days, but did L3D4 today. I'm going on holiday on Sat, so not sure I get the last few days done.

What is everyone doing afterwards? the next Jillian challenge?
  • megskin15
    Options
    My next thing is going to be the Trouble Zones DVD or a Pilates DVD... haven't decided yet. Depends on how much I hate Jillian Michaels at the end of these 30 days haha