What's a good coffee?

Options
I really never drank coffee before and I was curious to see what's your favorite coffee? I want something that has good caffeine in it to help me get through the day. I might even use that as a pre-work out drink as well. Something healthy and possibly tasty? Thanks!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I love Dunkin Donuts' coffee. Also Starbucks has little packages you can buy by the box in stores or in their locations that you just dump into hot water (I think).
  • hsnider29
    hsnider29 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have a Kuerig coffemaker and any of the coffee's that are made specifically for the Keuring are great. I use the organic newman's own for mine and it is great!
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    Biggby!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I like the smoothness of Dunkin donuts coffee.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I use a little roaster near me that has the best flavored coffees I've had. They use a lot more flavor that supermarket types. If you order 2 pounds shipping is free. Check it out.

http://www.longbottomcoffee.com/shop.cfm?c=32
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Seattle's Best is my favorite, but usually I buy whatever's on sale other than Maxwell House, Folger's, etc. There are so many different roasts that taste different, so you just need to experiment and try them all! And remember that coffee's "free", it's all the sugar and cream that people add that makes it high in calories.
  • AMKAG
    AMKAG Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts! All the way!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    +1 on Dunkin Doughuts. +100 on Keurig
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm a little partial to our local coffees down here in Louisiana...Community and Mello Joy. I also get Boca Java shipped to me every 8 weeks.
  • NykoleMazzola
    Options
    i like coffee from a local coffee shop..but my 2nd favorite is dunkin donut!! yum!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Jailhouse brand generic Colombian coffee. Seriously. It f*ckin' sucks. I dunno why the hell I even mentioned it.
  • nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone for the suggestions! I will definitely go coffee hunting tomorrow!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm a little partial to our local coffees down here in Louisiana...Community and Mello Joy. I also get Boca Java shipped to me every 8 weeks.

Community coffee is good too! I worked at a bank a couple years ago and switched from ?Premium? to Community and all the flavors of Community I tried were tasty. Definitely gave up my $2+ DD coffee for free Community!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    TIM HORTONS all the way! but I never get that ( I live in the country) So I make my own Maxwell house! BUT u have to know how to make coffee, some ppl just cant do it! Good luck :)
  • moly39
    moly39 Posts: 7
    Options
    Tim Hortons!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    ALL COFFEE is good coffee. i am a coffee addict
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    all of 'em.
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm far from a coffee conaseaur (SP?) , but I do have a Keurig & my fav is also Newmans Special Decaf. I have tried a ZILLION since I got my brewer & some have been really nasty. It's all a matter of taste. If you want high octane they have Jet Fuel, but I think that would eat the lining of my stomach! lol Breakfast blend is good, but my friends who are true coffee drinkers call me a wuss for that! It's mild! ha ha ha Just experiment! It's crazy how many varieties are out there! :drinker:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    Seattle's Best Level 5 is my favorite. It's the darkest they make, and I like it strong. :drinker: