Team HULL YEAH!!! All hands on deck! [closed group]

Options

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Monday 20.62 miles x 2 = 41.24 miles.

Oops, missed the double day. Count me in for the water challenge on Wed, I usually drink 8-10 glasses a day. And Friday will be a big burn too!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Today is just a mere 4.56 miles...better than nothing!
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Ok, I haven't been on for a couple of days. I'm camping at the Oshkosh airshow and just hooked up to the wifi. There will definitely be a LOT of walking this week! :happy:

Friday, 127 cals for 2.54 miles.
    Saturday, 302 cals for 6.04 miles.
    Sunday, 487 cals for 9.74 miles.
    Monday, 1002 cals for 20.04 miles.

Today's count so far is 334 cals for 6.68 miles, mainly a shopping rest day. I will post tomorrow if I have any more for today. Tomorrow should be another big cal burn day from walking the flight line, and a lot of water will be consumed for the challenge!! :happy:
  • saffir27
    saffir27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job on the walking!!!

How's the airshow? My family use to try to go every few years.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 641 calories = 12.4 miles
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Don't forget tomorrow is a rest day as far as rowing is concerned, but still post your water (up to 9 glasses).

Next week we can decide on our own rest day. I don't have an issue with wednesday, but it sounds like a few of you do so I'm leaning towards Sunday - that work for everybody?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Don't forget tomorrow is a rest day as far as rowing is concerned, but still post your water (up to 9 glasses).

Next week we can decide on our own rest day. I don't have an issue with wednesday, but it sounds like a few of you do so I'm leaning towards Sunday - that work for everybody?

Sunday is a good day to rest for me.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 26th: 301 cals - 6.02 miles.

Still not feeling the best 
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    Sunday is good for me ;0)
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    Here's this week's mini challenges:

WED>>>>>>>>>>> WATER WATER WEDNESDAY !!!
    each team member will be awarded 10 mile per glass of water up to a maximum of 9 glasses (90 miles) !! we could not play this game without trust, so you are all trusted to tell the truth and drink up !!!!

I'm in confusion about what would be considered a glass.

Would a glass be the same as the standard definition of a cup (8oz or 235ml)?

Just want to make sure I don't over or under claim how much I'm drinking.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I'm already on cups 7-9, so put me down for the highest amount allowed today.
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Tuesday: 201 Cals burned (4.02 miles)

Drinking lots of water today!
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    Put me down for the maximum: 90 miles

So far today: 3 litres (101.4 oz) of water, which is something like 12.6 cups. And more to come later on. 

I still don't know if a cup and a glass is considered the same amount. :huh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Put me down for the maximum: 90 miles

So far today: 3 litres (101.4 oz) of water, which is something like 12.6 cups. And more to come later on. 

I still don't know if a cup and a glass is considered the same amount. :huh:

Tango, a glass is 8 ounces. :) (Hope you feel better soon)

Tuesday: 8.76 miles I'm having to ease up on the extreme exercise as my back/hip is achy. :(

Count me in for 90 miles of water. I'm at 48 oz (6 cups) and it's only 9:20 am! :drinker:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 457 calories for 9.14 miles.
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    9/8oz glasses for me today...im slushing around now..lol.....
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    231 calories for 4.62 miles today.
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    7 glasses of water for me for Wednesday.
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    soooo...i don't know how much longer this challenge will go on but I have a couple team members (who will remain nameless) who are almost totaly absent and never send me miles....I have been doing the work and hunting down their miles (which are few and far between) and I'm sick of it. I've got a friend who wants to join, but I hate to just kick someone out...

What do you guys think? I mean, its not like I know these people personally, I just dont want to be a bad person! I've sent them PMs and no response, so I'm assuming theyre out anyway....
  • mistyb47711
    Options
    soooo...i don't know how much longer this challenge will go on but I have a couple team members (who will remain nameless) who are almost totaly absent and never send me miles....I have been doing the work and hunting down their miles (which are few and far between) and I'm sick of it. I've got a friend who wants to join, but I hate to just kick someone out...

What do you guys think? I mean, its not like I know these people personally, I just dont want to be a bad person! I've sent them PMs and no response, so I'm assuming theyre out anyway....
    Not sending the info and not answering messages = not a team player....but thats my 2 cents....