150 down and 90 to go !

Options

Replies

• Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    just gotta make the pics smaller. if you don't have a photo editing program you can use paint, go to image - stretch/skew then set the stretch percentages to something smaller. Make sure they are equal. This pic is 40% in both fields.

Good work! how does it feel to be that much lighter in such a short time frame??

Thanks !! It feels great...

What would you say are some of the most noticeable changes? What are some inconveniences that you used to deal with that you may not have thought about until now?

I have alot more energy and I am able to do alot more things with my daughter ... I developed type 2 diabetes , had alot of foot and knee pain as well.. I am happy to say now that my blood sugar lvls remain in normal range with no meds and nearly all of the pain in my knees and feet is gone.. Heck I would have never thought I would be able to jog a mile non stop.. I am working on being able to complete a 5k without walking any..
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • wozmon
    wozmon Posts: 20
    Options
    Simply excellent!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WELL CONGRATS TO YOU DARLIN! THAT IS FANNTASTIC!
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation! Keep up the great work hun!!
  • onedot49
    onedot49 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration. :smile:
  • Cynthiafaron
    Cynthiafaron Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    awesome ! You have a good outlook !
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a completely different person. Congrats on your success thus far, and into the future!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've lost a whole person! You look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • jeannette120
    jeannette120 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! I am so glad the lap band has been working for you. Can I ask how many fills you have had? What do your average daily menus look like? How much do you work out? I had lap band in May 2011 I need to lose about 215 pounds and have lost 51 pounds so including my pre-op diet. You are a wonderful inspiration. I plan on sending you a friend request if that is ok. It really helps having support from people who know what it is like to have to lose extreme amounts of weight.
    Thanks!
  • MelissaCagle
    MelissaCagle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    What kind of stuff did you do to lose the weight? Like exersises, I don't have the money to to to a gym.
  • LoserCruiser
    LoserCruiser Posts: 184
    Options
    wow!!!
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look great and years younger! Amazing job :)
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of u for all the hard work......keep up the good workouts and calories . very very very happy for yu.
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work! You look incredible!! I started my journey 1 year ago this Friday and am down 141 lbs and have 93 lbs to go! I am right there with you my friend!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! Keep up the hard work!!!!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! I am so glad the lap band has been working for you. Can I ask how many fills you have had? What do your average daily menus look like? How much do you work out? I had lap band in May 2011 I need to lose about 215 pounds and have lost 51 pounds so including my pre-op diet. You are a wonderful inspiration. I plan on sending you a friend request if that is ok. It really helps having support from people who know what it is like to have to lose extreme amounts of weight.
    Thanks!

I would be honored to be your friend and help in any way I can !
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    What kind of stuff did you do to lose the weight? Like exersises, I don't have the money to to to a gym.

Well I have my own mini gym at home.. I have a treadmill , exercise bike , punching bag , weight machine , and free weights.. I also have an incline bench that I do sit ups on. I use an ab roller also.

I also have a Wii and Wii fit I use some.. Then I went out and bought a Xbox Kinect also.. I love it too.. It is a fun workout !

On the weekends I ride my mountain bike on trails in the woods also.. This is a great workout ! I ride some on the roads also..

Hope this helps ;}
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Awesome Work! You look incredible!! I started my journey 1 year ago this Friday and am down 141 lbs and have 93 lbs to go! I am right there with you my friend!

That is awesome !!!
  • Kimrakelsay
    Kimrakelsay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maybe you can be my personal trainer!! I would love to start running but for some reason feel like I can't.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!