Gone over my food diary by 650 calories, but it was worth it !! :0) What's is ur guilty pleasure?

Options
Sophannah2017
Sophannah2017 Posts: 29 Member
edited June 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Been eating clean for weeks and today I couldn't help myself. I've gone over by eating a fajita too many and a McDonald's Mississippi Mud Pie Mcflurry!!!!!
Oh my though, it was worth it!!!
What's your guilty pleasure?
Back on it tomorrow though :0)

Replies

• SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I had nanaimo cheesecake for dessert last night.

Made in house at a local restaurant as their "flavour of the day". Mind you, you don't get a very big serving when you share one slice with your husband and two kids!
  • Sophannah2017
    Options

Made in house at a local restaurant as their "flavour of the day". Mind you, you don't get a very big serving when you share one slice with your husband and two kids!

Oh no, sharing :0(
    I'm the same though, can never have peace when it comes to eating something scrumptious...lol
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options

I'm the same though, can never have peace when it comes to eating something scrumptious...lol

Sharing is one of my best "I still want to eat yummy high-cal treats" strategies.
  • Sophannah2017
    Options
    My birthday is tomorrow and my mom made me a peanut butter mousse pie. Who could say no to that?!

Oh not me, lol. Enjoy :0) and have a fab birthday
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    My birthday is tomorrow and my mom made me a peanut butter mousse pie. Who could say no to that?!

Not me!

You can send it to me if you don't want to risk eating too much of it. o:)
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Home cooked meals that are packed with carbs and savory meat, chips, candy, cake.
  • mattdavidhay
    mattdavidhay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pringles are a massive weakness of mine...back last summer if I had one pringle I would have the whole tub! Luckily mfp lets me have them as long as I control myself.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    fuzzy peaches, I think they are made out of ambrosia.
  • Holly2233
    Holly2233 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Also wine! Weekends are so hard after a long work week too but hanging in there so far!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Taco salads and cheesecake
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Definitely any red meats. Steak, burgers, lamb chops... I went to a Brazilian steakhouse for my birthday and literally ate about 3 pounds of meat. Then had a molten lava cake with ice cream... I'm drooling just thinking about it!!
  • kellyfeb78
    kellyfeb78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ben and jerrys cookie dough! Can demolish a tub in 20 minutes lol
  • InkAndApples
    InkAndApples Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Mini eggs. I thought I was safe when Easter was over but yesterday I found the new eggs on holiday....

I'm not ashamed to say I did a happy dance.

My other major weakness is ferrero rocher. The other week my husband found a discounted box at the shop, I got through 900 calories of the things in one sitting. No regrets.
  • Sophannah2017
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    Home cooked meals that are packed with carbs and savory meat, chips, candy, cake.

Home made lasagna.....makes my knees wobble!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options

Sharing is one of my best "I still want to eat yummy high-cal treats" strategies.

This is my strategy when eating out too. I tend to share a dessert with OH and our son (daughter DOES NOT share food under any circumstances unless its MY food of course)

I get to taste some yummies without over doing the sugar (medical condition)
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    my bf bought a hazelnut tart kind of thing from the bakery yesterday. I ate half and logged it as 800cals. It was so good,it was worth it, but it will take me 3-4 days to even out things.
  • LotusCass
    LotusCass Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wine. If I go over it's because I had wine.

Me too! With summer coming and lots more social events the wine is creeping back in.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, terra chips, or beef jerky. I have to be so careful with those three things.