Anyone doing or have done Fat Flush Plan

Options
Hi,
Anyone had or is doing fat flush plan

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't 8 glasses of cranberry juice basically be your calories for the day? Sounds terrible.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't 8 glasses of cranberry juice basically be your calories for the day? Sounds terrible.

I'm sure it's the no sugar added variety - Splenda or one of those. It can actually be pretty low calorie.

But yeah, this diet sounds terrible.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »

I'm sure it's the no sugar added variety - Splenda or one of those. It can actually be pretty low calorie.

But yeah, this diet sounds terrible.

...and I'm sure after all that artificial sweetener, you'll be spending the rest of your day in the bathroom anyhow, and won't have time to eat.
    Maybe that's how the diet works. I mean it even has "Flush" in the name. :lol:
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options
    To be fair, it did say 8 glasses of 'cranberry juice and water mixture' - might not be lot of calories if the mixture is, say, one tenth unsweetened cranberry juice and 9 tenths water.

Still silly and unneccesary, of course - but not neccesarily calorie bombs.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Anyone had or is doing fat flush plan

You really don't need rubbish like this, just eat any food you like without going over your calories.

Weight loss is simple maths, put less calories in then you burn off.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the silly name set off any alarm bells?

Fat is fuel, you reduce your fat when you put less fuel in than you expending - you don't flush it.
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Let your body do what it's supposed to do.

If you eat right, good exercise most days, sleep and drink water you'll be good. Take care of yourself.

No magical potions...do the work. You'll be proud of yourself and have a better chance of maintaining long term.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Drinking all that cranberry juice is sure to have you glued to the toilet due to the diuretic nature of cranberry juice. May as well put a flat screen on the back of the door.
  • cparsons_60
    cparsons_60 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I drink a blend of 100% cranberry juice unsweetened, and water -- 4 oz juice, 28 oz water (I mix it up in an empty 32-oz juice bottle). Diluted this much, it's a lot like unsweetened iced tea, but I like it better (and darn, it's such a pretty color). But I drink it because I like it, and I drink maybe 16 oz per day at most. I'm not expecting it to detox my liver or flush away fat. It's just a zero-caffeine, zero-added sugar alternative to plain water.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options
    Yes,absolutely nothing wrong with cranberry juice or diluted cranberry juice mixtures - in sensible amounts, like all other items.

But the whole diet is just silly nonsense, including the ridiculous assertion one must drink 8 glasses of cranberry mixture to de tox the liver.

• kimbo381
    kimbo381 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Why do people say that weight lost at the start of a diet is water? I don't understand why eating less will cause someone to lose water.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I've dumped bacon grease in the toilet. That's the only fat flush I'm familiar with.

You shouldn't do that, it's bad for the plumbing
  • klaramarina
    klaramarina Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well, I did it years ago and I felt really good never hungry just eating clean and nutritious food, of course I modified it, in the phase one I still ate carbs because I like to exercise stronger.I remember that my skin, and nails looked better. Well that was years ago and I remember that I kept it off for some time. However, now I do not have a gallbladder anymore, so I don't know how it would work this time, besides I'll be forty this year.
    Thanks for everybody's reply
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If it works for you and is sustainable long term...go for it. Just understand it's not necessary for weight loss...I don't cut out any foods or drinks and feel wonderful without deprivation...so it's really a personal choice.