Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    At work clocking in some over time
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Enjoying some quiet solitude and coffee before I really need to do anything seemingly important today.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Sitting in bed in a hotel in San Francisco drinking coffee. Waiting for my friend to wake up so we can go to brunch.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I've just been dropped off at my favourite place, Beertown, so the wife can run errands..... she spoils me lol.
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    Just got the confirmation text for my next tattoo appointment.
  • Nikki802017
    Nikki802017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Watching O.I.T.N.B
  • CarPaydeum
    CarPaydeum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Typing on this DB and not writing my dissertation
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Wondering what I did wrong this time. :neutral:
  • PatanjaliTwist
    PatanjaliTwist Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    7pm, waking up, polishing up my resume, trying to get my upcoming week's schedule together, waiting for the next episode of Silicone Valley to view on HBO GO late night. :smile:
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    stalking

The restraining order said a minimum of 500 feet.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    stalking

You're not that stealthy..I see you at my window ;)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    stalking

The restraining order said a minimum of 500 feet.

i broke it 480 feet ago

*blocked*

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Shopping online for a betta to put in my garage aquarium so that it will eat all of the mosquito larva that keep trying to live in there. Can't decide if I should pick one of these three. I kinda like the Black/Blue Steel in the middle the most, but $35 plus shipping is making me second guess the idea as hot as it's been getting. I would worry about missing the mailman & it dying from the heat being in a package on the porch too long.

8jbl8mqvvmtd.jpg
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Shopping online for a betta to put in my garage aquarium so that it will eat all of the mosquito larva that keep trying to live in there. Can't decide if I should pick one of these three. I kinda like the Black/Blue Steel in the middle the most, but $35 plus shipping is making me second guess the idea as hot as it's been getting. I would worry about missing the mailman & it dying from the heat being in a package on the porch too long.

8jbl8mqvvmtd.jpg

One of each! :)
  • FireTurtle75
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I wish. I would need two more tanks set up though. Although I do have several empty ones, just no room in the garage for another one & the boss lady one let me have anymore in the house without a nice stand & canopy on them.
    The middle one I wouldn't mind breeding, but then I would need even more tanks to raise the fry. LOL
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ah, that's a tough one then...have a nice one inside, the other 2 in garage and swap them out every so often. Lol.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Ah, that's a tough one then...have a nice one inside
    LOL, this isn't the best pic since the filter was churning bubbles into the water, but this is the planted shrimp tank I already have inside of the house. The one in the garage is mostly for growing out aquarium plants to use elsewhere. I just don't need it to also grow mosquitos. LOL

2tbfbkqc8l9x.jpg
  • Nishiix
    Nishiix Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    "Sleeping"... what I should be doing anyway.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

8jbl8mqvvmtd.jpg

Siamese fighters are a pain in the neck in my experience. We actually had our one die in one of our tanks not so long ago. He kept bullying the neon tetra's and never used to let them feed. Gourami are pretty cool as are african cichlid.

My favorite one of mine is my raphael catfish. Built like a tank!