Just started today....

Options
Im mostly excited but also afraid.
Just logged my first meal and I'm already over in my sugar, fat, and cholesterol! And only have like 300 calories left for the day.
Gulp

Replies

• debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Take it easy baby steps, one meal at a time. Read what other people eat and go on recipes on web sites.
    Get some friend that are on the same type of way of eating that you are and ask them for some help.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    First question: Where did they put your calorie limit? If it's 1200, then it's probably too low.

Second, this is the place to be for better insight into your eating habits. Welcome! You'll learn a lot! Ooh and friend me if you like.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Give it a few days of practice. It takes some time to get the logging down. It will get easier! :) Don't beat yourself up! You can do this!!! :)
  • karenmcmahon1
    karenmcmahon1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new today too. I'm not sure I'm in the correct place or doing this right, but where do I find the food database that already exists? I have had a browse but with no luck. Thanks :)
  • bethany_rose8
    bethany_rose8 Posts: 102 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    One meal at a time! It takes small steps to make change
  • ValkyrieOnline
    ValkyrieOnline Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning!! As someone posted above, baby steps! :smile: Maybe try to go for a walk to burn some calories off? And make sure you are being honest about weight so it gives you enough calories throughout the day! Take care, I added you :smile: