I am losing my mind! Last 10-15 pounds!

Options
I am a pretty patient person, but I am having such a hard time. I am trying my best not to worry about the scale, but even my measurements are not moving anywhere! My nutritionist has me on 1775 calories a day broken up like: Carbohydrates 155 g (35 %), Fat 49 g (25 %) and Protein 178 g (40 %). I usually hit those macros or right around them. I sometimes have an issue not eating enough calories, but I stick to my nutrition plan as much as possible. I also work out five days a week for at least an hour. I have been sitting at between 169-171 and 22.1% body fat for weeks now and am so discouraged. I also look in the mirror and don't see much difference and am having a hard time even looking at myself.

How do you guys stay positive? I am trying my best not to lose myself... but I am just so disappointed in my body. I have been 15lbs lighter before, I don't know why I can't just lose those last 10-15 pounds!

Replies

• maurihart
    maurihart Posts: 51 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How much have you lost so far? I am right where you are. 169/170 and I've lost about 16 pounds since January. It's been super slow but realistically I only need/want to lose 10-15 more as well. Are you lifting weights? Can you maybe cut daily calories by 100-200 for a week or so and see if that helps? I custom set my calories to 1500 on MFP but on days I work out I definitely eat more like 1700-1800. But if I don't work out I try to keep it around 1400-1500.
  • rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's gets so much harder the closer you get! I lost 15lbs in a few months then hit a plateau for a few weeks. I changed up my routine and started 30 day shred. I also started drinking more water and tried to cut more sugar and empty calories where I could. I've now lost a total of 24 lbs and am getting closer to my goal! Stay consistent and patient, you'll get there! It's definitely slow...

It helps me to look at progress pics and remind myself of what I've accomplished and not just how much more I need to do.