Howdy!

Options
Hello! I'd love to connect with some foodies on here. I love to cook and try out a lot of new recipes that hide veggies or swap high carb ingredients or even just introduce some new flavors to our dinners! I've done MFP before very successfully but fell out of the habit. I go to the gym 3-4x a week and lift "heavy" (which for me is not actually very objectively heavy at all, but it's amazing to see how quickly your strength progresses! Currently nursing some very sore triceps...) and I'm also introducing more cardio now too.

Please add me, or I'll add you! The most success Ive ever had with this program has come when I had a tribe behind me. Peace!

Replies

• Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    howdy
  • mjlfit83
    mjlfit83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    I also love cooking, but while getting my greens in isn't overly difficult for me, it's fruit that I struggle with. Just eating a piece on its own just doesn't do it for me :P
    I enjoy lifting too, but don't worry about what others think is heavy, as the fact that you are lifting is what matters.
    I need to get some more dedicated cardio in to my routine, too, but walking a few kilometers every evening is all I can manage (be bothered) doing right now, haha