Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stronger Better Faster Feb 3

mechanicmom
mechanicmom Posts: 5,699 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Good morning!
I didn't see this posted yet. How is everyone doing?
AF came on Sunday and has not been very nice but I have noticed that by not having soda or sweets my cramps aren't as bad! I'm not even craving chocolate!:noway: How'd that happen? I have been really hungry though for about a week! Oh and my bigger size jeans still fit even though I am bloated. TMI? lol
I'm getting ready to take Alex to tumbling class. I cleaned out the linen closet and washed up a few dishes already. When I get home I don't know what I am going to do. I want to start on Alex's room but that's a huge undertaking! I will be painting the drawers this afternoon and relaxing. Today is a light day. I'm not feeling the best.
Today:
must drink water!
cleaning
painting
logging
rest
Have a good Tuesday!
MM

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,699 Member
    Good morning!
    I didn't see this posted yet. How is everyone doing?
    AF came on Sunday and has not been very nice but I have noticed that by not having soda or sweets my cramps aren't as bad! I'm not even craving chocolate!:noway: How'd that happen? I have been really hungry though for about a week! Oh and my bigger size jeans still fit even though I am bloated. TMI? lol
    I'm getting ready to take Alex to tumbling class. I cleaned out the linen closet and washed up a few dishes already. When I get home I don't know what I am going to do. I want to start on Alex's room but that's a huge undertaking! I will be painting the drawers this afternoon and relaxing. Today is a light day. I'm not feeling the best.
    Today:
    must drink water!
    cleaning
    painting
    logging
    rest
    Have a good Tuesday!
    MM
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    happy tuesday to you too! :flowerforyou:

i am excited today! we had our official weigh in at work and i lost 7.2 pounds since 1/5/09. wooo! my ticker is based on my scale at home and i update it on fridays, but i am so wanting to post my 7 pound loss somehow! so, here 'tis! :bigsmile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Hi everyone. . .

It's my intention today to go to bikram (for the first time in nearly 3 weeks) I'll check back in if I accomplish this. I'm developing a second intention: to go back to bed.:tongue:

So, I'm drinking extra water as I type. I'm completely having the huge-crash-after-a-super-stressful-period-of-time feeling. (hence the desire to go back to bed. I slept until 10:30 this a.m., which is late even for me.)

Take care. . .I'll let you know if my intentions match my actions.

:flowerforyou:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    i missed posting this morning because of homework :explode: I'm losing it when it comes to school right now (9 credit hours in 6 weeks!) Next cycle I'm knocking it down to 1 class so I'll have time for myself!

I'm surving...I'm waiting to hear if I'm going to baby sit or not tonight (If I am that's going to hurt dinner plans and my work out! :frown: but then again I could really use the money!)

Well, I'm off since class is getting ready to start. You guys have fun!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Renae, how old is the munchkin? I guarnatee you can work in your "work out" with kids around. Ian is a solid 30lbs so playing airplane (lie on back, he lays on my feet while i lift him up in the air) or even smply letting him ride on my shoulders while I do things is a workout. I'm never as tired after an hour workout as after 30 min playing with him! :laugh: I don't know where he gets the energy :wink:

Karen, let me know if you need any rehab advice for your daughter. Viv, who are you kidding? You put most of us to shame on a daily basis. Sometimes sleeping in is called for and totally deserved! :glasses:

I did my body-for-life cardio yesterday which was interesting. My rib cage is actually still sore from breathing hard and deep for the first time in about a month. I feel ok, but I'm not 100% yet. Today was lifting (lower), tomorrow cardio will be on the gazelle as we are geting significant snow in the next 24 hours (single digits & up to 10"), upper thursday, run friday (will be mid-40s), and something sat. Sunday is my day off and eat what you want day.

Make someone smile today!
    Arianne :happy:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    Sorry about posting so late. I went to a 9:15 pilates class this morning. That's way too early in the morning to work on abs. I had to down my coffee to get there in time as well - I could hear it sloshing around as I was doing curl up thingys. Didn't like pilates that much - too sleepy. I bet the afternoon classes are harder. I walked 45 min or so after class.

My arms STILL hurt. I think the 3 hours of yoga yesterday had something to do with it as well.

Still need to walk some more, or maybe go for a bike ride. It's really nice outside.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Renae, how old is the munchkin? I guarnatee you can work in your "work out" with kids around. Ian is a solid 30lbs so playing airplane (lie on back, he lays on my feet while i lift him up in the air) or even smply letting him ride on my shoulders while I do things is a workout. I'm never as tired after an hour workout as after 30 min playing with him! :laugh: I don't know where he gets the energy :wink:

Karen, let me know if you need any rehab advice for your daughter. Viv, who are you kidding? You put most of us to shame on a daily basis. Sometimes sleeping in is called for and totally deserved! :glasses:

I did my body-for-life cardio yesterday which was interesting. My rib cage is actually still sore from breathing hard and deep for the first time in about a month. I feel ok, but I'm not 100% yet. Today was lifting (lower), tomorrow cardio will be on the gazelle as we are geting significant snow in the next 24 hours (single digits & up to 10"), upper thursday, run friday (will be mid-40s), and something sat. Sunday is my day off and eat what you want day.

Make someone smile today!
    Arianne :happy:

He's 10 and they have a Wii!!!!! I was able to get a quick workout in...but at least we won't just be sitting around!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Ok last to post:grumble: Oh well.

Goals met today: waters
    healthier eating
    almost within my calories
    1/2 hour on treadmill
    laundry
    positive mood

Hope everyone had a good day. Kinda busy so I can't talk.:grumble:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Here ya go, Karen. . .I'll be last.

Couldn't make it to the bikram studio due to a tardy voice student (who is ironically the studio owner's daughter). So. . .I did $10 worth of yoga at home. (A dusty DVD I hadn't done in ages with lots of arm balances. I'm sore)

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.